Citroen relay radio change?

This is the Connected NAV system.
Main Features: It is a fully integrated Telematics System featuring CarPlay, Android Auto, Real Time Services, Voice Commands, High-Res Display, 3D Navigation, Bluetooth Hands Free & USB. 2 versions of the system are available NAC (Navigation Audio Connectée) and RCC (Radio Couleur Connectée) or Connected Colour Radio, which does not have the Integrated Navigation or Live Services.
Paul253
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2025, 16:54

Citroen relay radio change?

Unread post by Paul253 »

Hello everyone. I have a 2015 Citroen relay.

I am attempting to replace the radio unit from a Continental to a Daiichi.
I have taken out the Continental radio and found it has different connections from the Daiichi one.
The continental has a white and and grey fakra connector alongside the main black and red loom but it also has another grey connection which is a usb mini a I believe it is.
The Daiichi has a blue, white and grey fakra.
Is anyone aware of a harness I can buy to make it compatible or is it even possible?

Any help is very much appreciated 🫱🏻‍🫲🏿
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21103
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8100

Re: Citroen relay radio change?

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

If you can post pictures of each set of connectors, someone may be able to help. Instructions for posting pictures are in the link below. Good luck :)

viewtopic.php?p=516529#p516529
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!