Hello everybody! I have an issue.When i am driving in the city and brake towards a full stop, for example at traffic lights or traffic jam, once the car is fully stopped i can feel a slight vibration. It is very short 1-2 secs. Also same vibration happens once i release break pedal and car starts moving. But when I allow to creep and slowly accelarate there is no vibration. It is not happening continously, twice out of ten times. Except this, there is no problem shifting 1-2,2-3,3-4 and so on… also no vibration at high speed.
My question is :
Is it normal working style of EAT8 ? Can anyone share his experince?
C5 AC 1.5 bluehdi
EAT8 Vibration
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21103
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: EAT8 Vibration
How are you feeling the vibration? Through the steering wheel or the pedals? 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
Onlineowl
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 07 Oct 2025, 19:26
- x 15
Re: EAT8 Vibration
Well it is not on steering wheel either on the pedals. I can feel the shudder throughout the whole car when pulling away, and the vibration can also be felt throughout the car when stopped.