C5x7 extreme tyre wear at rear

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
aerodynamica
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 1690
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 18:10
x 215

Re: C5x7 extreme tyre wear at rear

Unread post by aerodynamica »

Thanks Kenny
Graeme M
2008 C5 Exclusive Tourer 2.0 HDi
Andersson
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Dec 2018, 22:16

Re: C5x7 extreme tyre wear at rear

Unread post by Andersson »

Svod wrote: 09 Jul 2025, 16:27 I have made a bunch of them if anyone interested. Solid steel, zinc plated.
Do still have two for sale?
Dmytr0
Posts: 2
Joined: Yesterday, 09:59

Re: C5x7 extreme tyre wear at rear

Unread post by Dmytr0 »

Svod wrote: 09 Jul 2025, 16:27 I have made a bunch of them if anyone interested. Solid steel, zinc plated.
Hi Svod, I’d also be interested in a pair if you still have any available.
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9335
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1942

Re: C5x7 extreme tyre wear at rear

Unread post by Paul-R »

Svod hasn't been back to the forum since Wednesday April 1st this year. You may not get a reply simply by making a post here. I suggest sending Svod a Personal Message. Still no guarantees of a response of course.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Dmytr0
Posts: 2
Joined: Yesterday, 09:59

Re: C5x7 extreme tyre wear at rear

Unread post by Dmytr0 »

Paul-R wrote: Yesterday, 12:04 Svod hasn't been back to the forum since Wednesday April 1st this year. You may not get a reply simply by making a post here. I suggest sending Svod a Personal Message. Still no guarantees of a response of course.
Thanks. I tried to send him a PM, but private messages are not available for my account yet.
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9335
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1942

Re: C5x7 extreme tyre wear at rear

Unread post by Paul-R »

Try again now that you've made two posts. There is a minimum post requirement before PM privileges become available to new members.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson