On foot: 52
In car: 0
On the bus: 118
Total: 170
How many miles in the month?
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28690
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28690
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: How many miles in the month?
No data. Laptop crashed and had to be reinstalled, all data lost as it was on a Libre Office spreadsheet*
Approx 60 miles in the car, about the same on the bus and maybe 20 miles on foot, lost the motivation along with the record.
*had been using Google sheets but they have become very slow recently.
Approx 60 miles in the car, about the same on the bus and maybe 20 miles on foot, lost the motivation along with the record.
*had been using Google sheets but they have become very slow recently.
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21115
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8110
Re: How many miles in the month?
I will be a few days late as I have left my car in Elstree to work on my friends here at home. 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!