Auto headlight dipping

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
CJW
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Sep 2026, 18:39

Auto headlight dipping

Unread post by CJW »

Hi. Auto headlight dipping, speed limit sign recognition and that crap lane detection thing not working on my Peugeot 3008. No warning signs coming up on dash so I’m suspecting that with no warnings on dash the problem could be due to the camera just not being unable to see properly. There’s no condensation showing in the window in front of the camera but the glass doesn’t look as clean as it should so I’m thinking of removing the casing so I can maybe get to the inside of the windscreen with a cotton bud.
Anyone had this problem with the camera and anyone tried removing the casing and cleaning the screen/camera lens?
Any help and advice really appreciated.
User avatar
Sloppysod
Moderating Team
Posts: 1518
Joined: 23 May 2015, 23:35
x 393

Re: Auto headlight dipping

Unread post by Sloppysod »

I take it you have checked the settings screen to see if it has not been disabled by mistake.
Stu 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go"Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
CJW
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Sep 2026, 18:39

Re: Auto headlight dipping

Unread post by CJW »

Yes, checked that. Also tried turning it off for a journey snd then back on with no change. I also turned the lane departure warning on and that’s also not working; no idea if it worked before as never wanted it on. With no dash warnings I assume it’s the camera not being able to see through the screen.