DS7 Diagnostics: Clearing Fault Codes with Diagbox

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
DIY Enthusiast
Posts: 28
Joined: 21 Sep 2024, 07:48
x 13

DS7 Diagnostics: Clearing Fault Codes with Diagbox

Unread post by DIY Enthusiast »

I’ve been working through some common diagnostic routines on my DS 7 Crossback and put together a step-by-step video on how to perform a global vehicle scan and clear "archive" fault codes using Diagbox.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21090
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8097

Re: DS7 Diagnostics: Clearing Fault Codes with Diagbox

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Thanks for this video :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
spacebiscuit
Posts: 50
Joined: 17 Jan 2025, 11:39
x 4

Re: DS7 Diagnostics: Clearing Fault Codes with Diagbox

Unread post by spacebiscuit »

DIY Enthusiast wrote: 24 May 2026, 10:00 I’ve been working through some common diagnostic routines on my DS 7 Crossback and put together a step-by-step video
Hi I noticed when you did the global scan UREA ECU is grey abd says 'Communication Error'. I also have this - is it expected? My DS7 says engine fault repair needed after new PDF was fitted.