Being banned

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.
ozvtr
Posts: 893
Joined: 13 Oct 2020, 01:11
x 250

Being banned

Unread post by ozvtr »

This may be the last time that I post on this site.
I hope someone in the admin reads this.
I live in Australia. Why did I mention that? Well for some reason Cloudflare is systematically "banning" me from sites in the UK, including this one. Now be it know I am NOT being banned by the administrators on the site. I am being band by the sites security system and I believe it's because I don't live in the UK or some such nonsense.
I will not be able to plead my case as I will need to log onto the the site to do so.
If the admins read this please contact me via my email address and inform me WTF is going on.
Regards.
User avatar
xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 10963
Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 22:03
x 1458

Re: Being banned

Unread post by xantia_v6 »

I will respond offline.