Picture(s) of the day....

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28690
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by myglaren »

OIP-1940578690.jpg
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by CitroJim »

I trust that cake is Gluten-Free Steve...
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28690
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by myglaren »

No glutens around here Jim, all just wholesome pixels.
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by CitroJim »

myglaren wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 09:22 No glutens around here Jim, all just wholesome pixels.
Perfect!
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21123
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8113

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Not really the first pictures you want to see on any day, I turned on the CCTV monitor and was greeted with this:
My first picture
My first picture
Not being completely sure about what I was seeing I went to invextigate:
Spoiler: show
Not a great start to the day!
Not a great start to the day!
Of course it had to be when I'd parked right behind the lamp post!!

Well that's my morning plan up the swanny!! :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21123
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8113

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

This morning's picture resulted in a story which you can read at: viewtopic.php?p=875873#p875873 :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
PaulC5
Donor 2024
Posts: 2613
Joined: 06 Jun 2023, 15:26
x 681

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by PaulC5 »

When out walking I often see screws and nails on the road or paths so pick them up. I think some people drop them on purpose. Once was when having new tyres at our Kwik Fit, there was a handful on the way out that I picked up whilst waiting.
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by CitroJim »

I can imagine that left you feeling a bit deflated Mick :(

Absolutely Paul, I always blamed careless tradesmen for dropping potential punctures all over the place...
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28690
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by myglaren »

IMG_20260921_101420828_MP.jpg
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by CitroJim »

^^ Keeps the binmen entertained I guess :lol:

Meanwhile, life's a beach :cool:
20260921_172758.jpg
My shadow whilst out for a run last evening
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21123
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8113

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

I think a link here to a video I've just posted will possibly give the video a wider viewing. There are some astounding details in it: :?

viewtopic.php?p=876409#p876409
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by CitroJim »

Early dawn over Blue Anchor Bay yesterday morning...
20260925_063148.jpg
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21123
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8113

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

When was the last time you saw 4 red cars in a queue not to mention the 5th at the front of the other queue!! :-D
First in the MOT queue!!
First in the MOT queue!!
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28690
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by myglaren »

Watercolour.png
Sommarnöje, 1886. Sweden's highest priced painting ever; sold for 26 million SEK on June 3, 2010.

Photographic quality but a watercolour (especially difficult to achieve this level of detail).
Painted by Anders Zorn in 1886.

Image here degraded from being copied so many times.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21123
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8113

Re: Picture(s) of the day....

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

It may be degraded Steve but the capture of the water is brilliant!! :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!