RT6 Maps update
-
stek71
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 14 Jul 2026, 12:37
- x 2
RT6 Maps update
Hello, I’ve already installed 2.86b on my RT6 and thinking about updating maps to the newest one. I saw them on official page for 99€, can I get it another way for free or it is impossible? 
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21141
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8119
Re: RT6 Maps update
I have moved your post here where you are more likely to get an answer! 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9352
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1943
Re: RT6 Maps update
@stek71 I will send you a PM about this.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Mat6275
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Sep 2026, 22:36
Re: RT6 Maps update
Hey Paul,
I have the same circumstances - could you DM me about this? Thank you
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9352
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1943
Re: RT6 Maps update
@Mat6275
PM sent
PM sent
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson