C4X - My Citroën Drive Plus

This section is for information and posts relating to Audio Head Units, and Navigation Systems

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: C4X - My Citroën Drive Plus

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Don't bank on it! :juggle:

They'll only be able to offer you what they have on the day as they have these booked out well in advance. So best prepare for pygmy conversion surgery in case you get a super-mini! :(
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
AndyPhillips69

Post by AndyPhillips69 »

Luckily, it's a C4 😁 got to get used to a manual for a few days....
high5john19

Post by high5john19 »

Hi I have just ordered a new C4 X and was interested to know the garages that has the problem cars down in your areas the car is being delivered in approx two weeks.

Regards

John
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

:-k

Sorry, haven't got a clue what you are referring to.

Marc
high5john19

Post by high5john19 »

Was reading AndyPhillips69 comments on firmware issues about his C4 x and I have just ordered a new C4 x and was wandering If I could get the car I have ordered from a midlands citroen dealer checked out for similar issues before its delivered to me.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

All the dealers have access to the same technical resources in France, so not to worry.

You may even have the updated firmware applied as part of the pre-delivery inspection, but I suggest you call them to check that you are aware of the issues regarding this on new vehicles, and request that they make sure that any revised firmware or interventions are made before delivery John.

Marc
high5john19

Post by high5john19 »

Many thanks Marc thats what i will do.

Regards

John
K1ss0ff

Post by K1ss0ff »

Hello, did you ever get it sorted for your car? Android Auto has been working fine on my 73 plate C4 X since I took delivery 3 weeks ago, but i last couple of days the option has disappeared from my touch screen. :-(

Yesterday when I switched it on I had lost all instruments & the touch screen entirely, but managed to sort that today by unplugging the battery.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

If you are having issues after disconnecting / reconnecting the battery, go back to the dealer as you may have the same issue with loss of functionality that may require an update.

Marc
AndyPhillips69

Post by AndyPhillips69 »

K1ss0ff wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 18:54 Hello, did you ever get it sorted for your car? Android Auto has been working fine on my 73 plate C4 X since I took delivery 3 weeks ago, but i last couple of days the option has disappeared from my touch screen. :-(

Yesterday when I switched it on I had lost all instruments & the touch screen entirely, but managed to sort that today by unplugging the battery.
Hi, original poster here. Yes I eventually got it fixed via a visit to the main dealer (they had the car in for 9 days and gave me a C4 courtesy car in the meantime). The cause was a corrupt or incomplete software update back in January. They knew of 5 C4X with similar issues but the fix relied on the car getting the OTA update (they had to get Stellantis to send direct to my VIN and it took ages to eventually sort).

All seems OK now. As the car has 3 year Warranty, I suggest you get in touch with your local dealer.
K1ss0ff

Post by K1ss0ff »

Brill thanks, will do :-)