I Phone issues with MyWay / WIPNAV

This unit is the MyWay system, also referred to as RNEG, made by Harman Becker.
Main Features: Also referred to as RNEG, the MyWay colour satellite navigation system, has SD card, integrated European mapping, live trafic information, voice guidance and graphics in 2D or aerial perspective & it features a Bluetooth® system (Bluetooth phone compatibility only - no Bluetooth Audio Streaming).

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

admiral51
Donor 2023

Re: I Phone issues with MyWay / WIPNAV

Post by admiral51 »

No change with the audible issue when swapping head units over so guess it is going to be a wallet hitting fix :)
I think looking online that i can get away with it not working for the MOT as it shows a visible warning on the dash that the indicators are on, just need to work out a time scale for getting the invoice past the good lady :(

Colin
Dime

Re: I Phone issues with MyWay / WIPNAVh

Post by Dime »

Hello to all.
I’m new to the forum and i saw that you helped with iphone connection with the not displaying names when dialing, and i even cannot see my contacts the only option is that i can just dial with numbers… :/ my version of the myway is
rneg D_ R20quin R20.14 .( the model of the car citroen c3 2010 year ) If it is possible to send me link or files where i can download the firmware and follow the steps with the SD card to install new firmware.

Thanks again and best regards
Dime.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

@Dime: I have provided a link via Private Message.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
ViveLaF

Post by ViveLaF »

Hello everybody. I have same problem, I need update firmware for Nav with data
rneg D_ R20quin R20.14
I tell thank you very much to anyone that can help me.