Ds5 2013 hybrid bt problem

This unit is the eMyWay system, also referred to as RT6, RNEG2, or WIPNAV+ for the Peugeot platform and made by Magneti Marelli.
Main Features: The eMyWay colour satellite navigation has high resolution mapping, Bluetooth Telephone & Audio Streaming supported profiles, USB support for Media files & CD

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

Igor
My Cars: c5 2007 .2.0 hdi

Ds5 2013 hybrid bt problem

Post by Igor »

Hello everyone,
I have ds5 2013 (rneg 2.86.b.1)for few months. I have problem with losing bt connecton with phone every 30 sec. I have Samsung s22 ultra. Before it, i had Iphone 12 and never had a issue. My guess is that it have something with newer bt version or modul installed in phone. Is there any help beside changing car for newer model or phone for older? 😊
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: Ds5 2013 hybrid bt problem

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Hi Igor

The best thing you can do is completely remove all the old phone pairings and delete the phone (from the RT6 and also the phone's stored Bluetooth connections).

Just unpairing is not enough, the phones and connections must be deleted.

Them make sure you have updated the phone's OS to the latest version, then restart the pairing process again, and make sure you select all the appropriate profile options. It will take a while for the RT6 to resynchronise the contacts again depending on how many you have.

Short of that, there's nothing else I'm aware of, short of going back to iPhone. :-D
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Igor
My Cars: c5 2007 .2.0 hdi

Re: Ds5 2013 hybrid bt problem

Post by Igor »

I did factory reset but nothing.. Did it twice. Strange thing is that youtube and deezer works ok.. :-D