The error code B1811 fault on the diesel fuel additive pump to which the pump refers adblue or eolys ?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Claudiugrigore
My Cars: citroen c4 picasso 1.6 hdi

The error code B1811 fault on the diesel fuel additive pump to which the pump refers adblue or eolys ?

Post by Claudiugrigore »

Codul de eroare B1811 fault on the diesel fuel additive pump la care pompa se refera : adblue sau eolys ?

Buna. Am restrictie de km in bord si sunt aprinsi martorii check engine, service si adblue cu mesajul antipoluare defect. Codul de eroare este B1811 fault on the diesel fuel pump prezent .Intrebarea e urmatoarea : care pompa aditiv e defecta, pompa adblue sau pompa eolys. Citroen c4 picasso, 1.6 bluehdi 2018 ? Va multumesc pentru raspunsuri

Google Translate:
The error code B1811 fault on the diesel fuel additive pump to which the pump refers: adblue or eolys?

Hi. I have a mileage restriction on board and the check engine, service and adblue warning lights are on with the antipollution error message. The error code is B1811 fault on the diesel fuel pump present. The question is the following: which additive pump is faulty, the adblue pump or the eolys pump. Citroen c4 picasso, 1.6 bluehdi 2018 ? Thank you for the answers

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: The error code B1811 fault on the diesel fuel additive pump to which the pump refers adblue or eolys ?

Post by GiveMeABreak »

That code relates to a fault with the DPF Eolys Additive Pump, not the SCR Urea (Adblue) Pump.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
buglealucian
My Cars: DS7 Crossmack

Re: The error code B1811 fault on the diesel fuel additive pump to which the pump refers adblue or eolys ?

Post by buglealucian »

Hi Claudiu.

can u please tell me how u solved this problem. My wife`s car is doing the same and i want to know what the solution is.
Thank you!