Missing features?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Tormat
My Cars: C4 Spacetourer 1.2 flair trim

Missing features?

Post by Tormat »

Hi, just replaced my 65 plate c4 Picasso 1.6hdi exclusive with a 19 plate c4 spacetourer in flair trim. This has a few more bells and whistles than the old one BUT here’s the thing; on the old one I could change the appearance of both the screens, different graphics and clocks etc, on the new one I can only find a way to change colours, been through the handbook/ internet/ phoned the dealer, can’t find/get a definitive answer so wondered if any gurus on here can say yes/no if it can be done? Also on the old one I copied lots of music files onto the car itself from a pendrive, can’t see how/if this can now be done? Any help really appreciated
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: Missing features?

Post by GiveMeABreak »

You'll likely have the Connected NAV system on yours if you have the touchscreen. It does not copy any media to the internal head unit. You should have the option for Apple CarPlay, Android Auto or you should have a USB port that will play media files from the USB directly or finally via Bluetooth streaming.

As for the displays, the 12" display can have different colours and the zones can display different information - but all that it can do is in the manual. There are no hidden features. Displays and equipment have changed.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Tormat
My Cars: C4 Spacetourer 1.2 flair trim

Re: Missing features?

Post by Tormat »

Hi, many thanks, as I suspected, I just assumed that as this one had more stuff on it than my Picasso it MUST have all the other stuff too😳 should’ve done my homework,