2022 DS 4 Footrest?

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Grazie007
My Cars: 2022 DS 4 Performance + E-Tense

2022 DS 4 Footrest?

Post by Grazie007 »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum being a first-time DS owner.
I just picked up a new DS 4 Performance + E-Tense which I am really enjoying so far.

One thing that is bothering me is that I have just noticed the footrest has no form of protection. It's just carpeted? I don't think I have ever owned a car that has bare carpet on the footrest. There is normally a plastic or aluminium cover in place.

I have watched a few videos online of left-hand drive versions and they all seem to have protector fitted (alloy to match the pedals).

Is this something that is just missing from UK cars? Or just mine?

I have had a look to see if there is an aftermarket accessory that I can fit but can't see anything.

Hope someone can shed some light on this for me. Thanks.
wheeler
My Cars:

Re: 2022 DS 4 Footrest?

Post by wheeler »

The parts data shows a RHD foot rest but would need the reg or VIN to see if it is listed for your car or not. One of them is listed as variable dampening??
Grazie007
My Cars: 2022 DS 4 Performance + E-Tense

Post by Grazie007 »

Thanks for the reply Wheeler. Any chance you could post a link to the site you are looking at and I'll have a look?
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

It's the dealer online parts catalogue, you need a paid login to access it, hence why i offered to look it up for you. i can post up the pics & details but would need the reg or VIN to do this.