Original specs for a Peugeot Partner 2006

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Ohfishalee
Donor 2022

Original specs for a Peugeot Partner 2006

Post by Ohfishalee »

Good day,

Where on the site is the best start point to determine the original specs for my (new to me) vehicle.

I am attempting to determine what the vehicle was sold with - for instance, was there central locking, or any other add ons that are not visible to the naked eye (especially to me the 'never owned a Peugeot before'). Some thinngs do not work but the previous owner did not retain many of the documents that would have been sold with the van.

Is there a resource where i can load my VIN and it will tell me the specs?
mickthemaverick
Donor 2022

Re: Original specs for a Peugeot Partner 2006

Post by mickthemaverick »

If you post up your vin on this thread (it will be blanked out to all bar admin staff) An admin will be able to give you the information you seek. It may take a while but you will probably get an answer later tonight!! Good luck :)
Ohfishalee
Donor 2022

Post by Ohfishalee »

mickthemaverick wrote:
10 May 2022, 18:34
If you post up your vin on this thread (it will be blanked out to all bar admin staff) An admin will be able to give you the information you seek. It may take a while but you will probably get an answer later tonight!! Good luck :)

Thank you very much - I appreciate that!
Ohfishalee wrote:
10 May 2022, 17:58
Good day,

Where on the site is the best start point to determine the original specs for my (new to me) vehicle.

I am attempting to determine what the vehicle was sold with - for instance, was there central locking, or any other add ons that are not visible to the naked eye (especially to me the 'never owned a Peugeot before'). Some thinngs do not work but the previous owner did not retain many of the documents that would have been sold with the van.

Is there a resource where i can load my VIN and it will tell me the specs?
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

I have your VIN already. I will email you details shortly.

Update: Sent
Ohfishalee
Donor 2022

Post by Ohfishalee »

Received with thanks!