Camshaft sensor error code P0341 Citoen C2 1.6 2007 vts

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

EmoSmiley
New User
My Cars: Citroen c2 vts 1.6 2007

Camshaft sensor error code P0341 Citoen C2 1.6 2007 vts

Post by EmoSmiley »

Hi All, i really hope that someone can help me.

So to give a bit of history of the past 3 months of my Citroen: I blew my head-gasket 3 months ago. 3 weeks ago after my oil was leaking like crazy i replaced the seals. few days after my cylinder 2 misfires and we discover that the thread on coil 3 has gone. i replace the coil pack with a new one. Engine light is staying on. car idles really weird. it has struggled a couple times to start and we get the above mentioned error as well as my anti pollution faulty notification pops up. I honestly don't know if the mechanics messed up or if its just time to set my car on fire lol. my budget as been drained beyond the point of return. Please can anyone help me to explain what to check or what to do?
wheeler
My Cars:

Re: Camshaft sensor error code P0341 Citoen C2 1.6 2007 vts

Post by wheeler »

Hi, can you just confirm if this is a Petrol or diesel vehicle? There are a few conflicting bits if info i dont understand.
In the UK this would likley be a petrol engine but i dont think this engine has a camshaft sensor??
a 1.6 diesel VTS was also available.
You talk about the threads on coil 3? on the petrol engine this has a single ignition coil rather than individuals?
If you are talking about the ignition coil did you also replace the spark plugs?
Even better the VIN should confirm what you have.