Help with Diagbox data - DPF and Injectors

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

colinsunderland
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Peugeot 3008

Re: Help with Diagbox data - DPF and Injectors

Post by colinsunderland »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 16 Sep 2020, 20:05 Always replace the clutch thrust / release bearing too if / when changing the clutch.

As for the tools, in order to improve the centring of the friction plate and to eliminate engine jerks, vibrations and noise, you need to compress the clutch mechanism when tightening the fixing bolts. They use a three pointed tool with specific interchangeable centring drifts, depending on model.
Getting this done tomorrow, just a quick one, is the thrust bearing the Slave Cylinder?
colinsunderland
(Donor 2020)

Ok, clutch is done, like a new car now haha.

Another question related to the injectors if anyone can help.

When they were doing the cluck they managed to snap the wires on the fuel rail pressure sensor, so had to replace it. Since I've got it back, it's running much smoother on tickover, wasn't too bad before, but also wasn't perfect, but the injector rattle seems to have almost gone too. Pretty much every time I put it on Lexia I got a 'fuel rail pressure low' warning pop up but I just put that down to one of the injectors starting to fail. Could the sensor failing have caused rough idle and injector rattle does anyone know?
colinsunderland
(Donor 2020)

Rather than start a new thread, anyone know what version Diagbox should be used for a 2015 model car. Was trying to fault read one tonight and was getting various ECU not recognised errors, then it was reading some fault codes anyway, but logging them all as U3FFF which I believe is when they can't be read properly. Was using 7.57
thanks for any help
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Upgrade to 7.62 max - later than this and you will start to loose some configuration functionality. This version was released Jan 2015 - I take it this is not your 3008 we are talking about then?

If you update it to 7.62 it will install firmware V4.3.3 onto the VCI which should solve the issues.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
colinsunderland
(Donor 2020)

GiveMeABreak wrote: 19 Aug 2021, 16:27 Upgrade to 7.62 max - later than this and you will start to loose some configuration functionality. This version was released Jan 2015 - I take it this is not your 3008 we are talking about then?

If you update it to 7.62 it will install firmware V4.3.3 onto the VCI which should solve the issues.
Thanks Marc, no it was my brother in laws, actually a C3 Picasso, I'll upgrade to 7.62 and see if that helps :) thanks again for the response