Electric Cars-Adverts

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

NewcastleFalcon

Re: Electric Cars-Adverts

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Follows on better here...minimalist new ad from Polestar
NewcastleFalcon wrote: 11 Feb 2021, 14:31 GM got a thread of their own with their Superbowl Adverts, and much talked about on the net.

I've seen this video a few times from Polestar (Geely-Volvo brand). First Second TV ad from Polestar that I have seen.

The advert is as minimalist as it gets, and for me I like it.

...and a small bit of trivia, you can get it with gold seat belts
the age of the colourful seat belt is here
the age of the colourful seat belt is here
Regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
NewcastleFalcon

Electric Cars-Adverts

More artwork from VW
Volkswagen Uses Pollution-Absorbing Paint To Advertise ID.3 In UK

The unconventional adverts are in London, Manchester, Cardiff, Birmingham, Bristol, and Glasgow.
Experts at the company decided to use Airlite - rather than more traditional LED screens or boarded posters - because 100 square metres of the paint can reduce air pollution in the same way as planting 100 square metres of forest.

Each mural took between three and five days to paint and was designed to showcase the environmentally friendly nature of the new model.

Regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Loving those murals :D They make a big impact!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
NewcastleFalcon

Here's Cold Play attempting to help BMW sell some electric cars with their song "Higher Power".

Just a throwaway question for the curious....anyone know where the bridge is :?:

REgards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
harryp
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: Forte HDI 110 hatch in wicked red, SORN
Exclusive HDI hatch in quartz, SORN
C4 Picasso Exc E, Wifes
Peugeot 207cc

Post by harryp »

Ugly, ugly car and advert. Sorry, not my thing at all.
Regards, Harry

2000 Nov Forte HDI 110 hatch in Wicked Red; currently SORN
2000 Mar Exclusive HDI hatch in Quartz; currently SORN
2013 C4 Picasso Excl E
Peugeot 207cc 1.6 Roland Garros
NewcastleFalcon

NewcastleFalcon wrote: 08 Jul 2021, 09:03 just a throwaway question for the curious....anyone know where the bridge is :?:
...and the answer to that question I have posted on POTD
harryp wrote: 09 Jul 2021, 19:30 Ugly, ugly car and advert. Sorry, not my thing at all.
Understandable Harry a pair of BMW irrelevants! I do like a bit of advertising though whether good or bad, so I generally ignore whether I personally like the cars or not. I do find that current marketing of cars unsurprisingly is all about lifestyle and layered thick with meaningless marketing phrases. I am definitely not in the target audience :-D

REgards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
NewcastleFalcon

Blast from the past but some useful ideas for keeping a few vital appliances going in an extended powercut as long as you've stored a few jerrycans of petrol beforehand. Like the refuelling of the card-machine.

The Fluence was a nice car still would be today with the 2022 battery tech, but don't think Renault tried too hard with it, and in the real pioneering phase, the batteries were hugely expensive, and batteries weren't available at the scale the worldwide battery manufacturing industry has evolved to in 2022.

NewcastleFalcon wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 21:10 Its 5 years old now, but a nice little poke at the ICE and raised a small chuckle for me :)

regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey