2014 C3 Picasso Exclusive Central Locking

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

cottage1

2014 C3 Picasso Exclusive Central Locking

Post by cottage1 »

After some help please,Key fob only closes tail gate,mirrors fold in but none of the doors lock,have replaced battery in fob and re sync unit,any ideas please
wheeler
My Cars:

Re: 2014 C3 Picasso Exclusive Central Locking

Post by wheeler »

Do the doors lock & unlock if the button on the dash is used?
Doesn't sound like a remote or sync problem as the mirrors fold and the BSI is acknowledging the lock request to stop the tailgate opening when the car is in the locked state. If the locking doesn't work from the dash button I'd start looking at fuses first.
The reason the tailgate is still 'locking' is that there is no physical locking/unlocking mechanism in the tailgate, when you lock the car all it does is ignore the operation of the microswitch.
cottage1

Post by cottage1 »

Locking doen't work from dash button but it lights up and I can hear a relay in passenger footwell area will check fuse and see what I kind find,thanks
cottage1

Post by cottage1 »

wheeler wrote: 08 Jul 2021, 18:00 Do the doors lock & unlock if the button on the dash is used?
Doesn't sound like a remote or sync problem as the mirrors fold and the BSI is acknowledging the lock request to stop the tailgate opening when the car is in the locked state. If the locking doesn't work from the dash button I'd start looking at fuses first.
The reason the tailgate is still 'locking' is that there is no physical locking/unlocking mechanism in the tailgate, when you lock the car all it does is ignore the operation of the microswitch.
Thank you it was a fuse.