Nemo 08 ecu help

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Jaycshetland
My Cars: Citroen nemo (lenoard)
Skoda octavia (BB)

Nemo 08 ecu help

Post by Jaycshetland »

Hello this is a bit of along one (for clarity). I have a Citroen nemo 08 1.4 (lenoard) he is a work horse for me and he's had a few owners before me. When I first got him 12months ish ago I give him a service (fuel filter, oil , oil filter, aux belt, glow plugs, air filter). In my haste I squashed my fuel return pipe. No biggie nipped to the local car dump and made a new pipe to fit. Since then I've had a eml on saying my maf is bad. I've changed it for a new one and reset the light all was well until fighting the wind (100mph head wind :shock: ) going up hill and he decided to go into limp mode. Engine light is still on but he doesn't struggle or limp anymore. Well here's the fun bit. Since then I've done the timing belt water pump and pulleys. I have been plagued with electrical faults since I got him, blowers work when they want, no highbeam, no screen washers, Wipers that work after switching them on and off (alot) to name a few. I've since manged to aquire a 2013 nemo (alot more mod cons) for parts as the sump has rotten out. I've since stolen the power windows, wiring harness fuse boards, back door, wing, bumper, blowers, and few other bits. Now I've swapped over the harness today but didn't notice until I'd fitted it that the ecu plug is different the new one has two plugs and my old one (the one I'm using is 3). Does some amazing bright spark have a wiring diagram so I can chop and splice the old plug to the new loom? I'm going to add a pic for reference. My old loom had been cut and spliced in multiple places which is why I've replaced it so I know what's what and where. Cheers for sticking with me
Attachments
20210315_154538.jpg
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024
My Cars: 70+ former cars (list available) including 11 Citroens, 3 Renaults
Current cars: 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SEn, 1994 Mazda MX3

Re: Nemo 08 ecu help

Post by mickthemaverick »

Jay if you post up your VIN which will be blanked to all bar the admin staff someone should be able to find you the wiring diagram you need, however it may require a small donation, usually £10, to the forum which will entitle you to parts and diagram information for 2 years. Pretty good deal in my opinion!! Anyway sorry I can't help myself but someone who can will be along soon. Good luck with it! :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

I'm thinking the are 2 completely different plugs for probably many reasons & im thinking its not such a good idea to try chopping the plugs. There may be components on the other car that yours doesent & vice versa.
Jaycshetland
My Cars: Citroen nemo (lenoard)
Skoda octavia (BB)

Post by Jaycshetland »

:) Yep I figured as much but I did it anyway. All works as it should other than I'm getting a no fps warning which I was getting before. Still can't find the dam thing tho 😅