DS3 Limp Mode and ESP/ABS issue

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

neilrc30
My Cars: Citroen DS3 Dsport plus

DS3 Limp Mode and ESP/ABS issue

Post by neilrc30 »

Vin No. is VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff].
To give some background, the engine light came on and the car goes to limp mode. A garage spent alot of time (£1300) getting nowhere and replacing stuff. I then replaced the MAF, fixed a connection issue with the air manifold and changed, for the second time a new Fuel Rail pressure sensor as i keep getting P0193 Measurement of the fuel injection pressure Short circuit to positive (wiring checked ok) Pressure too High. The car is fine when i reset errors until i drive it, as soon as i get 200 yards down the road the engine light comes on and i get the fuel rail pressure fault and sometimes air flow. I also get the faults below. Though i now have a permanent fault on the ESP/ABS pairing P1641 which i cannot clear, which was probably down to me after playing with diagbox. It also does not recognise the ESP/ABS ECU when i interrogate with Diagbox it gives me the option of two - ESPMK60_0? and ESPMK100?

I am sorry for the long winded message hoping you can advise on the issues individually. I have spent hours on top of the time the garage have, including buying a secondhand engine ECU/BSI/Key Fobs, which gave me the same faults as before.

I also get the following errors with the ESP/ABS ECU after i have run the car and the engine then goes into limp mode:
ESPMK60_0:
C1391 - Fault non-confirmation of engine torque
U1208 - Communication missing fault with the engine ECU
C1641 - Supplier Fault Code

ESPMK100:
C1391 - Fault non-confirmation of engine torque
U1208 - Communication missing fault with the engine ECU
P1641 message Fault on pairing: ABS/ESP electrovalves / hydraulic valve block

Any help would be appreciated as i am at my wits end with this now