One for Marty here?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

http://www.ukcar.com/road_tests/citroen ... Diesel.htm
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[:D][:D][:D]Well if "most people" believe the write up - then there should still be a few cheap good ones for the rest of us.
Getting more glavanised into getting the BX sorted and on the road - made a little list today for "essential bits to get it through the MOT" and "bits to do later".
Though a weekend of family time to make up for last week and the bitumin incident will mean very little time will be spent on Vera this weekend.
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Not very complimentary towards our modern day classics are they? I think mines going to be held together with wing nuts now, its getting cleaner underneath though, most of the oily guk is on me and my overalls.
Stewart
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oilyspanner</i>

Not very complimentary towards our modern day classics are they? I think mines going to be held together with wing nuts now, its getting cleaner underneath though, most of the oily guk is on me and my overalls.
Stewart
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
So, Image are your spanners clean ? [:D]
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Still somewhat oily, polished of course but inactive until next weekend when they will be swapping a Xantia transmission, here they are changing my turbocharger last weekImage
[:D]Stewart
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Well your spanners are certainly getting some use, [:D] and it's good to read on your other post that this work, and adjusting the fueling, has made the car more powerful, and I assume more enjoyable to drive.
Image [:D]