Xsara Picasso abs

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Mole 1959
My Cars: Citroen xsara Picasso

Re: Xsara Picasso abs

Post by Mole 1959 »

It was the two wheel seniors that I had replaced were the fault, just had to be reset to clear the fault but at least I've learned something and now have lexia for future problems
Mole 1959

Post by Mole 1959 »

The fault now lh rear wheel speed senor signal coherence, the other fault intermittent wheel speed sensor asleep what dose that mean this is a really daft question is lh sat in or in front of car just covering all bases
Mole 1959

Post by Mole 1959 »

Cracked it no more abs light , turns out to be the new back sensor was not the the right one looks like the one I fitted was a halls effect not a magnetic one,was bought with the right details car model etc but didn't work put the one back that I broke the bracket off made a small clamp to hold it in job done. Worked it out reading all different post on this forum a bit here and a bit there then you start to get a picture of how the abs works and checks it's self so once again thanks for all the little bits of information
Mole 1959

Post by Mole 1959 »

Got a Lexia 3 for sale all set up with a lap top included if anyone is interested in it get in touch