Just Joined..

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Bigvtwin996
My Cars: C3 Picasso

Just Joined..

Post by Bigvtwin996 »

Hi Folks...
Had French cars as daily drivers for many years...
Consider the diesels very reliable and done well over 250k on previous 1.9 and 2.0 diesels..
Until recently steered away from the new generation of HDI engines... but had to succumb....
I was on another Forum, but found the delays in posts having to be read a pain....
Plus changes in their set up meant I would be unable to log in till they fixed it.....

Well almost stripped the car to sort a problem... which was a great into to the new set ups...

Will be looking at doing a Cam belt at some point in the future and may even buy another...

Plus may end up sorting my sisters C1

hope to ask many questions that may be of help to others and provide details accounts of my findings..
NewcastleFalcon

Re: Just Joined..

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Welcom bigvtwin, join in where you can.

so whats a big V-twin, well not that big but Rem Fowler won the first Isle of Man TT race in 1907 on this Norton with a Peugeot V-twin Engine :-D

Norton TT 1907 01
Unknown author / Public domain

Regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024
My Cars: 70+ former cars (list available) including 11 Citroens, 3 Renaults
Current cars: 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SEn, 1994 Mazda MX3

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hi BigVtwin and 8-) :welc:

Use the board index link above and have a good look round the forum. There is plenty to find both technical and entertaining so drop in to The Off Topic Lounge or TOTL as we call it and post a picture or two up on the Picture of the Day (POTD) thread and you will almost certainly get more responses than you bargained for. Ask anything you like, usually by starting a thread in the appropriate area! They are a great bunch on here and you will be glad you moved over. Cheers
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
NewcastleFalcon

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

..and I have just put up a celebratory picture for your joining on the POTD mentioned by Mick here

viewtopic.php?p=647357#p647357

REgards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey