Shropshire PSA apologist says howdo!

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Clint
My Cars: Currently own two Xantias, three ZXs, three Peugeot 306s and a Peugeot Partner van. I didn't mean to buy them all, it just happened somehow

Shropshire PSA apologist says howdo!

Post by Clint »

Hello
Thought I would join up. I'm not on many forums, they all seem to dying. Was on autoshite but that's gone a bit bland. Was on the classic Renault Forum but that died and I sold my Renault 16 anyway.
Currently only on The Dark Won which is a great little haven but I thought I would join up here as a couple of people have mentioned it.

I currently run a Xantia HDi estate as my everyday car and my other half uses or rather, used before this covid thing happened, an early Citroen ZX diesel. I have various other cars. Mostly French
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Shropshire PSA apologist says howdo!

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Hi, and :welc: to the Forum. Feel free to ask any questions; that is, after all, the main reason for the existence of the Forum. It looks like you have quite a menagerie of French vehicles!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Peter.N.
Moderating Team
My Cars: Currently:

C5 X7 VTR + Satnav Hdi estate Silver
C5 X7 VTR + Hdi Estate 2008 Red

In the past: 3, CX td Safaris and about 7, XM td estates. Lovely cars.

Re: Shropshire PSA apologist says howdo!

Post by Peter.N. »

Hi Clint, welcome to the forum

I am on several forums but without doubt this is the busiest motoring one and there are some very knowledgeable people on here. Ask away.

Peter