DS7 Profile.Language

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Iansel
My Cars: DS7, VW ID.3, Triumph TR3,
Gone - BMW 123, Megans , Grand Scenics, Xantia, Renault 21, Peugeot 405

DS7 Profile.Language

Post by Iansel »

One month old DS7. When setting up the Profile I’m have a small issue. Profile one text is in English whilst Profiles 2 and 3 are in French! It’s not a big issue but wondered If anyone else has the same arrangement.
TheBadger
My Cars: Now: 2018 DS7 Crossback Ultra Prestige PureTech 225 Auto, Absolute Red
Replaced: 2016 DS4 Crossback, BlueHDi 180 S&S EAT6 Auto, Ink Blue Metallic
Replaced: 2013 DS4 HDi 160 Manual DSport, Babylon Red

Re: DS7 Profile.Language

Post by TheBadger »

I remember my dealer telling me that they routinely changed the system language to English throughout before delivery... perhaps yours thought only changing one profile was enough! The profiles on my DS7 were using English, but it's easily changed by selecting "Options" from the touch screen (the cog wheel icon) then pressing "Options" and then "Languages" to access the many languages available. I've had my car 10 month now, and it seems like I learn something new about it every time I drive it. Lately I've been playing around with the voice commands and the instrument panel customisation :)
Iansel
My Cars: DS7, VW ID.3, Triumph TR3,
Gone - BMW 123, Megans , Grand Scenics, Xantia, Renault 21, Peugeot 405

Re: DS7 Profile.Language

Post by Iansel »

Thanks I am still wrestling with the basics. It will be a while till I find time to grapple with voice commands let alone instrument panel customisation :-)