peugeot 207 1.8t 308bhp

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
welly24
Posts: 10
Joined: 08 Apr 2019, 17:19

peugeot 207 1.8t 308bhp

Unread post by welly24 »

ive just finished my 207 1.8t conversion.
DSC_0427.JPG
User avatar
GiveMeABreak
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 41989
Joined: 15 Sep 2015, 19:38
x 6945

Re: peugeot 207 1.8t 308bhp

Unread post by GiveMeABreak »

I think you've left half the Dyson in the engine bay :-D

How much has he insurance hiked up?
Please note, I'm no longer active on the Forum, so won't respond to messages.

Marc
welly24
Posts: 10
Joined: 08 Apr 2019, 17:19

Re: peugeot 207 1.8t 308bhp

Unread post by welly24 »

its only 380 quid a year for me as im 67
User avatar
GiveMeABreak
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 41989
Joined: 15 Sep 2015, 19:38
x 6945

Re: peugeot 207 1.8t 308bhp

Unread post by GiveMeABreak »

Crikey, I imagine you could multiply that by 6 for a 20 year old! Very nice :-D
Please note, I'm no longer active on the Forum, so won't respond to messages.

Marc