Manned Moon Landings - Did They Go? - Of Course They Did/n't

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

doctle
My Cars: 2008 Laguna 1.5 DCi

Re: Manned Moon Landings - Did They Go? - Of Course They Did/n't

Post by doctle »

Hell Razor your story is perfect and ready for Chinese whispers.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/n ... 10455.html
Oh buggle
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Thanks for that. I wrote it to show how easy it is to create a new conspiracy theory. I got the basic idea (cleaning up the human body) from a story by Larry Niven ("A World Out of Time"), where technology was developed (from transfer booths; devices that allowed instant transportation across the Globe) that when the subject stepped into a booth and then activated it all of the detritus in his body was transported out (he was being chased, and thought he was escaping his pursuers; this event is actually very low key in the story). Not long afterwards his body started to regress in age, and his health and fitness improved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_World_Out_of_Time
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

AJM C5 wrote: 02 Jul 2019, 15:55 I expect many of you will be posting congratulatory messages through the DM, thanking Nasa H&S for continuing to give you hope that Neil (33rd degree Mason) Armstrong's famous words will be repeated again soon..

I don’t believe Neil Armstrong was ever a freemason and what was the point of including that even if he was?
doctle

Post by doctle »

Ah the old Freemason conspiracy theory, about time it was aired again.
Oh buggle
AJM C5
(Donor 2019)
My Cars: C5 Tourer Exclusive 2009, 2.0 HDi
Land Rover V8 LPG 1994
TVR Chimera V8, Tornado cam, Semi race

Post by AJM C5 »

Whenever someone mentions the term 'Conspiracy Theory', and then goes on to talk unqualified nonsense, I want to reach for a toolbox, grab a hammer and break something. They are happy in their ignorance knowing nothing other than what they are brainwashed & conditioned to. They might even go on to extrapolate their subsequently developed... if not wanton ignorance with barely relevant 'real life experiences', attempting to justify their unqualified beliefs to others. What they so obviously lack though is any semblance of Critical Thinking because if they had anything in that department they wouldn't be talking 'theories' all the time, they'd have worked out that Conspiracies Are Real, its in the dictionary for a reason, that hard verifiable facts and evidence are incontrovertible, and that trying to ignore truth for 'Safe Zones' is utterly cowardly.

People are born into a shoebox of compliance, they go to school and sit there learning lies by paid liars otherwise known as 'teachers'. The teachers are or were once at least, innocent of their crimes because they were brought up from that same shoebox of extremely narrow parameter knowledge and understanding devoid of facts, truth, and genuinely valid knowledge that bears scrutiny on such issues The same goes for parents. Today however it is worse because of the abundance of free information available to them which they could find, discern and then teach kids, but instead is either ignored or passed over through fear because their J.O.B.S depend very much on following the curriculum which is as narrowly defined as that shoebox we are all born into. And as for parents, they just want to be normal brainwashed people too.

Naturally I read this thread and it's entirely predictable, but one has to repeat things a million times, and still people don't get it. And some wanted it deleted, banned, burnt - because it upsets them, or they feel it brings the Off-Topic section into too hostile areas and is 'not good for the forum'?! Streuth, people are such babies having to be nannied into Safe-spaces because their fake received Weltenshang must Never be challenged. Instead they prefer to wallow in the lies they've been indoctrinated into, but rarely have sufficient interest and determination triggered by a modicum of critical thinking to examine things to the finest detail in an effort to determine the truth.

Those who have said 'It is their Belief..' are no better, belief is okay for one or two things that don't require hard facts and evidence, God for instance. They willfully ignore the facts and evidence however that the '69 MLs were elaborately faked as they do on other events too no doubt, 9/11 for instance. Why is that, they prefer their safe spaces and conformity, that's why. I don't wish to bring in other conspiracies but for comparative example of people's willful obeyance to nonsense official narratives which the Chinese and Russians have also not blown the whistle on, how many people here know anything about that? Do you know about WTC7 just falling to the ground for no reason too that day at 5.20pm local time? Some might, but they'll regurgitate some official nonsense to 'explain it away'. WTC7 was not even in the same plaza as wtc1 & 2... Did you know that all seven Wtc buildings were destroyed that day? No you didn't because it was not reported on your BBC brainwashing box no doubt?! 13 buildings were destroyed that day, plus 1200 cars buses and lorries up to 1km away on FDR drive, many with their aluminium engine blocks melted! They used highly advanced Black Ops exotic Tesla tech to pulverised those buildings, and TV just reported that thin aluminium Boeing 767 wings could slice through 3ft wide, 18inches deep 3 inch thick solid steel framed columns like a knife through butter. Yes, those two fake planes did all that damage to 13 buildings, thousands died then and years afterwards through poisoning, but that too makes perfect sense to idiots who think a little bearded man sitting in a cave in Afghanistan orchestrated it via Sat phone while hooked up to a kidney dialysis machine. The planes were holographic plasma projections, planes can't manoeuvre like they did as seen that day, they can't fly at 600 knots at sea level due to air resistance as they'd break up and their engines simply don't have the power anyway. www.drjudywood.com

So, there is a comparison to your brainwash over the faked moon non landings, okay. And Freemasonry is rife in the top jobs everywhere, it's linked to a myriad of other secret societies who all work together, and as the great George Carlin once said, it's one big club, and YOU AIN'T IN IT!

I know because I have done the painstaking work. And you don't because you're either too easily sidetracked down blind alleys, or simply can't be bothered. But don't come on here with smartarse one liners thinking it makes you cool, it won't, nor present BBC rubbish like they did over 9/11 because all it demonstrates is ignorance and stupidity bearing in mind the gravity of such events.

Just saying...
Paul-R
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2015 1.6 Blue HDi 120 Peugeot 308 Active SW
2013 2.0 HDi 163 C5 Exclusive Tourer
2003 2.0 HDi 110 C5 Exclusive Estate (Gone)
2001 2.0 HDi 90 Xsara Estate (Gone)

Post by Paul-R »

What a load of gobshite bollocks.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson​
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

The only thing more full of male bovine excrement is the current POTUS (and that is only by a miniscule margin).
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Post by Gibbo2286 »

I had the debate about the 9/11 Pentagon, was it a plane, was it a missile?

A couple of days after the attack I stood on the sidewalk near the Pentagon and chatted to eye witnesses, they were absolute in their comments, "it was a bloody great passenger plane,"

Discussing this with the conspiracy nuts (of whom AJM C5 is clearly a contender for the top spot) I'm told that those witnesses were planted there by the CIA to tell lies to anyone who happened along.

I have a personal interest because my daughter could have been a victim as she was often in the Pentagon building at the time.
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.
doctle

Post by doctle »

I have read several books on freemasonry and watched a few "expose" and "tell all" documentaries before I got bored with the whole thing. From my obviously limited knowledge masons are like little boys with a secret club similar to the hellfire club, the Bolivian order of the Gnu or other such nonsense. I found it slightly sad, these middle aged men with little in their lives apart from their silly worthless "secrets" and pathetic signs and secret handshakes are taken seriously.
Last edited by doctle on 18 Jul 2019, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
Oh buggle
Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Post by Gibbo2286 »

This line from the sermon above made me laugh:

"Freemasonry is rife in the top jobs everywhere, it's linked to a myriad of other secret societies who all work together."

How can you be a 'secret society' if a myriad of other 'secret societies' know who you are?

:rofl2:
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.
Michel
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: Some cars and a motorbike

Post by Michel »

AJM C5 wrote: 18 Jul 2019, 18:19 Whenever someone mentions the term 'Conspiracy Theory', and then goes on

<snip the biggest load of s**t I've read in some years>

Perhaps you'd care to explain where my colleague Waleed Iskandar is,
to his family and friends, if he wasn't on AA Flight 11, the first plane that hit the WTC? I'm sure they'd be interested to know..

I'd get my dad to disprove all your nonsense theories and explain why various buildings fell or had to be brought down, as he was a engineer and architect who, oddly, designed and planned tall buildings around the gulf for .. oh, only 30 years. I'm sure you'd be able to educate him if he hadn't died in 2016.

I studied in Manchester in the late 80s/early 90s and may have partaken in various substances of a not-so-legal nature, however they're positively mild compared to whatever most of the conspiracy theorists are taking. FML.
Michel
(Donor 2022)

Post by Michel »

Gibbo2286 wrote: 18 Jul 2019, 19:34 This line from the sermon above made me laugh:

"Freemasonry is rife in the top jobs everywhere, it's linked to a myriad of other secret societies who all work together."

How can you be a 'secret society' if a myriad of other 'secret societies' know who you are?

:rofl2:

Not secret at all, clearly, as AJM C5 knows about them too!

Perhaps he's in one of them?
Michel
(Donor 2022)

Post by Michel »

AJM C5 wrote: 18 Jul 2019, 18:19.....

thin aluminium Boeing 767 wings could slice through 3ft wide, 18inches deep 3 inch thick solid steel framed columns like a knife through butter......

planes can't manoeuvre like they did as seen that day, they can't fly at 600 knots at sea level due to air

Go and do some fact finding before you post. 767 wings aren't exactly "thin", weighing around 36 tonnes, plus another 3.5 tonnes of engine hanging under each one. The El-Al 747 that crashed into an Amsterdam block of flats didn't seem to have much issue with it's "thin aluminium wings" destroying a great lump of it..

Oh, wasn't there a little town in Scotland that a plane crashed onto? Wasn't an entire street or two destroyed by bits of "thin falling aluminium'?

Or is that also a conspiracy theory?

Passenger airliners have no real issues flying at speed at low altitude. They can also manoeuvre a lot more rapidly and violently than they're ever required to in normal service.
Last edited by Michel on 18 Jul 2019, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
doctle

Post by doctle »

India launched a ship today that's going to land on the moon. Plenty of other rockets are planned to go there in the near future. Pretty soon we should have photos of the Apollo landing sites, the lunar rovers and the other stuff they, left then what for the conspiracy theorists?
There were some Americans even back then that had no doubt about the moon landings

Oh buggle
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Can't wait to see them as nothing they have today shows any of them.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc