Citroen Cactus.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Citroen Cactus.

Post by Gibbo2286 »

We might get some independent information about the Cactus soon.

My niece and her husband are over from Australia, started their holiday with a rented Cactus in Aberdeen, on to Inverness, then down to Walsall, then to me next Monday for a week then to Cornwall for a few days before back to me and on to Walsall for a wedding before heading back to Heathrow and home.

That should be a good test run I think.
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.
NewcastleFalcon

Re: Citroen Cactus.

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Being a Hire car I would guess it will be the redesign with the less obtrusive "Airbumps".

2018 Citroen C4 Cactus Flair BlueHDI S facelift 1.6 Rear
Vauxford [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

REgards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Re: Citroen Cactus.

Post by Gibbo2286 »

Well there's little to comment on with the Cactus, they seem to be happy with its comfort and performance, the only negative comment has been that the rear windows don't roll down they're hinged and only open at the rear a couple of inches.

It's an automatic and has the stop/start system which the driver isn't keen on (He drives a school bus in Oz.)

They picked up the car in Aberdeen, did Inverness and Gretna Green then came down the M6 and on to the west coast, Blackpool, Llandudno, Aberystwyth, then somehow further down the coast and turned inland to my place in the Forest of Dean, gone on now to Tavistock but spent an hour in Weston super Mare on the way.

Coming back to me for next weekend then up to Walsall for a wedding before heading back to Heathrow and flying out on the 27th.

I reckon they will have covered over 2000 miles.

Ps. It looks like the one in Neil's post but it's black.
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.