C5 X7 - RT6 Retrofit - What to change in Diagbox?

This unit is the eMyWay system, also referred to as RT6, RNEG2, or WIPNAV+ for the Peugeot platform and made by Magneti Marelli.
Main Features: The eMyWay colour satellite navigation has high resolution mapping, Bluetooth Telephone & Audio Streaming supported profiles, USB support for Media files & CD

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

FraserB
My Cars: Citroen C5 2.7HDi Exclusive Tourer

C5 X7 - RT6 Retrofit - What to change in Diagbox?

Post by FraserB »

Hi guys,

So following on from a previous post I got hold of an RT6 and screen and fitted them to my C5 X7.

These are working fine, including navigation, but I have a few features not working which I believe is down to coding, these are as follows:

1. No sound at all (music, parking sensors etc) - I believe this is because I have the Hifi system with separate amp, and the head unit doesn't know this is present?
2. No front parkng sensor information - nothing showing for front sensors when approaching an object, rear sensors showing fine
3. Instrument cluster showing "zone not mapped" on the screen which usually shows nav info

Now I haven't done any diagbox coding yet following the retrofit, so would anyone be able to offer some hints on what exactly needs to be changed, and in which menu? I would be really grateful. I know I have to start with coding my VIN to the unit?

Thanks in advance.
drumvlado
My Cars: 2cv6, JIANE, ACADIANE, 2-pot VISA, GSA Break Special, C5II Break HDI175

Re: C5 X7 - RT6 Retrofit - What to change in Diagbox?

Post by drumvlado »

Hi.
1.What system/player are you upgrading from?
2.This can be set in the lexia telematics menu
3.See 1
Vladimir