Signal Boost - Stolen Saab 900 LPT Convertible

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Zelandeth
Donor 2024
My Cars: 2006 Peugeot Partner Escapade 1.6HDi.
1988 Renault 25 Monaco 2.0i.
1985 Sinclair C5.
1984 Trabant 601S.
1975 Rover 3500.
1973 AC Model-70.

Signal Boost - Stolen Saab 900 LPT Convertible

Post by Zelandeth »

Cross posting this on behalf of someone on another forum I use regularly as I figure the more eyes open for this the better. Hopefully the moderating staff won't mind. I know the folks over there would do the same if it was one of our motors that had gone missing.

Quoted text below:

"Hello all, not sure if this is the right part of the forum to place this but I’m sure the moderator will amend if need be.

A dear friend of mine has had his 1993 C900 LPT Convertible stolen from NW London in the last week.
The registration number is K453EYR.
It’s in a lovely metallic green (Eucalyptus?), colour with super aero alloys and dove grey leather interior.
The car was not in mint condition but it was attractive and drove with current MOT etc.

My friend is dealing with the untimely loss of a parent so has asked me to place this post on his behalf.
Behind the front passenger seat was a baby seat and a selection of work tools in the boot."

Some images below:

In the unlikely event that anyone sees or hears anything of the whereabouts of this car please let me (ideally and your local police force) know and I'll make sure that the feedback gets back to the original poster.
Current fleet:
06 Peugeot Partner Escapade 1.6HDi, 88 Renault 25 Monaco, 85 Sinclair C5, 84 Trabant 601S, 75 Rover 3500, 73 AC Model 70.