C5 suspension grump

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
lexi
(Donor 2020)
Posts: 2803
Joined: 17 Apr 2008, 17:51
x 133

Re: C5 suspension grump

Unread post by lexi »

Not too bad Steve, and you have new pipes that will need nowt done for the remainder of your time with car. I don't think Steve will be under the car crawling around with the waxoil Chris :lol:
Citroen C5 1.6 HDI 110bhp Estate 06 plate

French Mistresses gone.
Citroen C5 HDI Mk 1 hatchback
Vel Satis 3.5 v6
ZX 1.9D Est.
ZX 1.9DHatch
Xantia 1.9td est.
Xantia 2.0 hdi Est.
Xantia V6 MK1
Xantia V6 MK 2
Online
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28709
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5672

Re: C5 suspension grump

Unread post by myglaren »

lexi wrote: 06 Oct 2017, 18:40 I don't think Steve will be under the car crawling around with the waxoil Chris :lol:


Damn right Alex. Those days are gone :(
Maybe if I had a four post lift but I don't think that would go down well with the neighbours :)

A bit strange driving it to work this morning, heavy clutch and stiff gears compared to the C3. Soon got used to it though.
Online
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28709
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5672

Re: C5 suspension grump

Unread post by myglaren »

After a few days I found the LDS level a bit low.
Bought 5L for under £40 delivered from eBay :)

More than I need but better than £17 L some wanted and less than Halfords substitute stuff.
Car still fine :)