Davie's french attraction.

Tell us your ongoing tales and experiences with your French car here. Post pictures of your car here as well.
Michel

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by Michel »

PM me your address Davie and I'll send you the whole manual then you can read the whole thing and copy any bits you want, then send it back at your leisure..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by CitroJim »

Mike, I guess you know the Berlingo so well now that like me and the Xantia BoL, you no longer need it ;)

In fact you possibly know much more than the BoL does anyway...
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
van ordinaire
(Donor 2017)
Posts: 2537
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 14:45
x 402

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by van ordinaire »

Some might say that's not difficult!
Citroens:-
'81 2CV Club :cry:
'05 C15 :!:
'97 Xantia Exclusive estate [-o<
others:-
Jeep XJ Cherokees x 3 :?
'96 Cadillac Eldorado
'99 Cadillac STS :|
& the numerous "abandoned projects" #-o
Michel

Re: RE: Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by Michel »

CitroJim wrote:Mike, I guess you know the Berlingo so well now that like me and the Xantia BoL, you no longer need it ;)

In fact you possibly know much more than the BoL does anyway...
Very true Jim! I think in all the years I've had the manual, which was given to me by DickieG, I've only used it for the torque settings for the wishbone and ball joint!

The Berlingo is for sale anyway now, it's served it's purpose. We will keep the 207 though if I can solve the oil leak.
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: RE: Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by CitroJim »

Michel wrote: We will keep the 207 though if I can solve the oil leak.


I'm sure you can Mike, if not, you know where I am ;)
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
Michel

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by Michel »

CitroJim wrote:
Michel wrote: We will keep the 207 though if I can solve the oil leak.


I'm sure you can Mike, if not, you know where I am ;)
I might take you up on that. It's about time I popped up to say hello anyway. I should do it sooner than later as I may well be working 9-5 again in a week or so!
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by CitroJim »

It'll be good to see you Mike :)
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
Michel

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by Michel »

Pm me and advise of a good day Jim!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hell Razor5543
(Donor 2023)
Posts: 14308
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 3306

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by Hell Razor5543 »

Let me know as well, as I have a book that Jim might want to borrow.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+

Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
User avatar
daviemck2006
Donor 2024
Posts: 5033
Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
x 496

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by daviemck2006 »

The berlingo is sitting forlongly with a flat tyre. Its one of the knackered tyres, and the wheel too so the 17" wolfies will have to go on tomorrow. This has meant that I have had to use a different car for work this evening, and the 107 is not here, the skoda is but key isn't. That has meant a pug has had to do deliveries [emoji35] Just as well it has been quiet and not much doing. Another hour and 3/4 to go, I hope no one else is hungry, or if they are they are not lazy lolImageImage

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
User avatar
white exec
Posts: 7445
Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 12:46
x 1751

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by white exec »

Those wheels look as if they spent time somewhere salty...!
Chris
User avatar
daviemck2006
Donor 2024
Posts: 5033
Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
x 496

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by daviemck2006 »

I think the one on the front right looks as it lived under the back floor for a long time! The spare is in the back and is still nearly silver but no tread on it. Apart from the wheels it's not bad nick for 2006 van with 145k under it's wheels. Different wheels will improve it considerably.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11832
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2003

Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

white exec wrote:Those wheels look as if they spent time somewhere salty...!


Like the north coast of Scotland ?, all on the coast up there as inland is mountains, peat bogs, midges and roaming killer Haggis (and the occasional mad red-head throwing telegraph poles at you to the sound of a cat being disembowelled)

:)
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
User avatar
daviemck2006
Donor 2024
Posts: 5033
Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
x 496

Re: RE: Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by daviemck2006 »

Stickyfinger wrote:
white exec wrote:Those wheels look as if they spent time somewhere salty...!


Like the north coast of Scotland ?, all on the coast up there as inland is mountains, peat bogs, midges and roaming killer Haggis (and the occasional mad red-head throwing telegraph poles at you to the sound of a cat being disembowelled)

:)
Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11832
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2003

Re: RE: Re: Davie's french attraction.

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

daviemck2006 wrote:
Stickyfinger wrote:
white exec wrote:Those wheels look as if they spent time somewhere salty...!


Like the north coast of Scotland ?, all on the coast up there as inland is mountains, peat bogs, midges and roaming killer Haggis (and the occasional mad red-head throwing telegraph poles at you to the sound of a cat being disembowelled)

:)
Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk


eg, my relatives (red head when born)
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger