test, please ignore.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Oscar Too
My Cars:

Post by Oscar Too »

I ran out of LHM, so I put Deiniollen ?
I think the differential in the car is playing up, I'll have to fix it. Yes I must get the Cardiff sorted.
Oh, and here's a letter from a Mrs. Trellis of North Wales (cheers). It says: Dear Mr. Clarkson, when are you going to get a proper haircut? Shouldn't you mullet over?
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

OK, vanny
I will have a <font color="red"> Leigh </font id="red"> down, on my <font color="red"> Bedstone </font id="red">and <font color="red"> Hope </font id="red"> I will come up with some <font color="red"> More </font id="red"> to have a <font color="red"> Ball </font id="red"> with for all of us, and the <font color="red"> Seven Sisters </font id="red"> down at the <font color="red"> Queens Head. </font id="red"> [:D] [:D]
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Well I don't think it's possible to make a pun out of this town in the land of our fathers [:)]
It's not possible to get a different angle you see. Image [:D]
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
No, that was not easy for me to say, let alone type. [:D]
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

And thats why everyone calls it Llanfair.P.G!
Out of interest the last time i went to LlanfairPG i couldn't find tha train station! VERY annoying, and difficult. Though i didn't have a map and only a vague idea where in Anglesey the place is!
Out of interest your not bored out of your head are you ACTIVE8? thats about the 20th post today isnt it?
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by vanny</i>

And thats why everyone calls it Llanfair.P.G!
Out of interest the last time i went to LlanfairPG i couldn't find tha train station! VERY annoying, and difficult. Though i didn't have a map and only a vague idea where in Anglesey the place is!
Out of interest your not bored out of your head are you ACTIVE8? thats about the 20th post today isnt it?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
No, not bored at all, busy yes ! [:D]
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Well I managed to ignore it... ooops.. my nose just grew? [:D] [8)] [:I]
I dont know any Welsh place names, when I went there it was closed. [|)]
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Yup thats Wales for you, the cafe shuts for lunch, If you can see the other side of the valley its going to rain, if you cant it already is, Who`s coat is this jacket? but this week am commuting to Caernarfon, mountain roads, not too much traffic, the downside is I am driving postman pats old red van[8)]
Stewart
Jon

Post by Jon »

I really do think the time has come to move on here, otherwise, clunk click.
<i>Edit</i> After speaking to the Moderators, it is in fact, clunk click.