Davie's french attraction.
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Off to get a remap on bigpug shortly. I hope it works this time. I shall report in due course.
Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8390
Re: Davie's french attraction.
daviemck2006 wrote:Off to get a remap on bigpug shortly. I hope it works this time. I shall report in due course.
Will be interested to hear how that goes Davie...
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: Davie's french attraction.
CitroJim wrote:myglaren wrote:Well, I have missed about 50 of them. It's a wonder I am still here.
That's not good SteveIt's at this time of our lives we need to really start looking after ourselves again...
Never going to happen Jim.
Visiting a doctors surgery is an absolute nightmare due to the cleaning products and air fresheners they use.
I will just not have to fall ill.
When my wife was dying I couldn't go in to the hospice to see her solely due to air fresheners and perfumes. Outside was as bad with people smoking.
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8390
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Gosh yes Steve, I can appreciate just what a nightmare that is... Those sorts of places do reek somewhat and it makes me feel pretty nauseous...
I'm like you with all artificial perfumes. I detest them and none more than the smellies women like to splash all over themselves
Horrid stuff...
I'm like you with all artificial perfumes. I detest them and none more than the smellies women like to splash all over themselves
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: Davie's french attraction.
it is rarely the women Jim, it's the blokes, stink to high heaven. Frequently have to abandon shopping due to pongy blokes.
Bloody Lynx
Bloody Lynx
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8390
Re: Davie's french attraction.
myglaren wrote: Bloody Lynx
Agreed
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
elma
- Posts: 3745
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 02:17
- x 287
Re: Davie's french attraction.
I use this, it's even better than bo. I'm allergic to prity much everything on my skin so it was hard to find. Scentless as well.
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8390
Re: Davie's french attraction.
elma wrote:I use this, it's even better than bo. I'm allergic to prity much everything on my skin so it was hard to find. Scentless as well.
I must look into that next time I'm in H and B... Generally I like their stuff...
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
elma
- Posts: 3745
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 02:17
- x 287
Re: Davie's french attraction.
All hippie shops sell it. There's a spray as well, both are good and don't sting.
H and B is dangerous for me, generally go in for a soya milk shake and come out with half the store.
H and B is dangerous for me, generally go in for a soya milk shake and come out with half the store.
-
mickeymoon
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Pack of 2 on Amazon for £8.98
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crystal-Spring ... B008E4O85C
You can also buy 1-litre refill bottle for £20 which is pretty good value as it'll fill 11 90ml ones up which would cost you £50 or so otherwise.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crystal-Spring ... B008E4O85C
You can also buy 1-litre refill bottle for £20 which is pretty good value as it'll fill 11 90ml ones up which would cost you £50 or so otherwise.
-
mickeymoon
Re: RE: Re: Davie's french attraction.
I wouldn't bother you then as I nick my wife's Sanex odourless deodorant most of the time..myglaren wrote:it is rarely the women Jim, it's the blokes, stink to high heaven. Frequently have to abandon shopping due to pongy blokes.
Bloody Lynx
Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
-
elma
- Posts: 3745
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 02:17
- x 287
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Good spot, I hadn't seen that. Will save me a few pennies.mickeymoon wrote:
You can also buy 1-litre refill bottle for £20 which is pretty good value as it'll fill 11 90ml ones up which would cost you £50 or so otherwise.
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11834
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2004
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Yes, it does closely approach that option.
Perhaps I should go for this one:
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8390
Re: Davie's french attraction.
elma wrote: H and B is dangerous for me, generally go in for a soya milk shake and come out with half the store.
Yes, same for me... I even have an H and B Discount card in my wallet
Sanex is the one I currently use and the only one I find agrees with me... All the others I'm like you James... Allergic to. Nothing worse than a nasty rash in your armpits, especially when you're as active as me...mickeymoon wrote:I wouldn't bother you then as I nick my wife's Sanex odourless deodorant most of the time..myglaren wrote:it is rarely the women Jim, it's the blokes, stink to high heaven. Frequently have to abandon shopping due to pongy blokes.
Bloody Lynx
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
