C4 GP or 5008?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

mickeymoon

C4 GP or 5008?

Post by mickeymoon »

Hi All,

can those that know tell me if there's much difference between a C4 GP and a Peugeot 5008, other than one is slightly more ugly than the other, and has different badges? I've been looking at them online only at the moment, and it seems you can get a lot for 5008 for your budget (about £4500 in this case) than C4 GP. Is there a particular reason for this, as to me, they seem like the same vehicle and obviously share underpinnings.

cheers
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: C4 GP or 5008?

Post by CitroJim »

The 5008 is pug-ugly. The C4 GP is far easier on the eye...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
mickeymoon

Post by mickeymoon »

It's not the most pleasant thing, but I can get a 2012 one for the price of a 2009 C4 GP, and if they're the same thing, then that is not something to be sniffed at!
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

mickeymoon wrote:It's not the most pleasant thing, but I can get a 2012 one for the price of a 2009 C4 GP, and if they're the same thing, then that is not something to be sniffed at!

True, you can tolerate something that looks like the back-end of a bus for those kind of savings...

After all, when you are driving it you can't see it ;)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...