An Appeal For Forum Funds...
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55047
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
-
Bargeman
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 31 Jul 2016, 22:44
- x 8
Re: An Appeal For Forum Funds...
Hi Jim
Been floating about, so out of touch with the world, nice.
Please send a PM with bank details, and I'll donate a few Francs and Centimes.
Bargeman
Been floating about, so out of touch with the world, nice.
Please send a PM with bank details, and I'll donate a few Francs and Centimes.
Bargeman
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55047
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
Re: An Appeal For Forum Funds...
Thanks Bargeman, much appreciated 
PM will be with you shortly!
PM will be with you shortly!
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
Richard_C
- (Donor 2026)
- Posts: 770
- Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 17:31
- x 225
Re: An Appeal For Forum Funds...
Please send me PM bank details, I'm paypal averse.
I have had £££ worth of advice and interesting stuff to read here and sold a car so happy to chip in a bit.
I have had £££ worth of advice and interesting stuff to read here and sold a car so happy to chip in a bit.
Richard_C
Current:C4 Max Hybrid, C3 1.2 Auto
Past Citroens: Dyane (x2), 2CV, Visa, BX (x2), Xantia, Xsara Picasso, C4 Picasso,C3 (x2) C5 X7 Tourer, Synergie 1.9TD, C1
Others: Hillman Hunter, Cortina Mk1, Maxi, VWT2, Granada, SAAB 900, SAAB 9-5, R5 Gordini
Current:C4 Max Hybrid, C3 1.2 Auto
Past Citroens: Dyane (x2), 2CV, Visa, BX (x2), Xantia, Xsara Picasso, C4 Picasso,C3 (x2) C5 X7 Tourer, Synergie 1.9TD, C1
Others: Hillman Hunter, Cortina Mk1, Maxi, VWT2, Granada, SAAB 900, SAAB 9-5, R5 Gordini
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55047
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
Re: An Appeal For Forum Funds...
Thanks Richard, much appreciatedRichard_C wrote:Please send me PM bank details, I'm paypal averse.
I have had £££ worth of advice and interesting stuff to read here and sold a car so happy to chip in a bit.
PM me back your full name and address and I'll send you a set of FCF stickers, one round 'tax disc' style and one rectangular, by way of thanks...
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...