An Appeal For Forum Funds...

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

white exec
Moderating Team
My Cars: 1996 XM 2.5TD Exclusive hatch RHD
1992 BX19D Millesime hatch LHD
previously 1989 BX19RD, 1998 ZX 1.9D auto, 2001 Xantia 1.8i auto
and lots of Rovers before that: 1935 Ten, 1947 Sixteen, 1960 P5 3-litre, 1966 P6 2000, 1972 P6 2000TC, and 1975 P6B 3500S

Re: An Appeal For Forum Funds...

Post by white exec »

All done!
Chris
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

white exec wrote:All done!
Thanks Chris, excellent!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
elma
My Cars: Undisclosed

Post by elma »

I forgot to do my transfer last night Jim, just on way to vets and I'll try to remember when I get back.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

No worries James...

Hope the vet visit is for the dog and not you!

Although having said that you might get a better result than if you went to the doctor ;)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
white exec
Moderating Team
My Cars: 1996 XM 2.5TD Exclusive hatch RHD
1992 BX19D Millesime hatch LHD
previously 1989 BX19RD, 1998 ZX 1.9D auto, 2001 Xantia 1.8i auto
and lots of Rovers before that: 1935 Ten, 1947 Sixteen, 1960 P5 3-litre, 1966 P6 2000, 1972 P6 2000TC, and 1975 P6B 3500S

Post by white exec »

CitroJim wrote: . . . Although having said that you might get a better result than if you went to the doctor ;)
For heaven's sake don't let Jeremy Hunt know about that. :shock:
Chris
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

white exec wrote: For heaven's sake don't let Jeremy Hunt know about that. :shock:
:rofl2:
Jim

demag
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: "H" Citroen Bx Tgs Automatic.
2006 Toyota Prius T4 Gen 2.

Post by demag »

Jim you say you now have funds for six months. Why don't you pop a reminder up every six months so we can put a few quid in and keep it topped up. I don't mind paying but have a head like a sieve and forget

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
Dave
2011 Peugeot 3008 1.6hdi Exclusive EGS.
'04 C5 auto estate 2.2 hdi. Gone.
Bx 1.6 TGS Auto 50k A rare beast by all accounts. A bit tired but getting better by the day. Gone.
'96 XM 2.5TD VSX.......Sadly sold. What an idiot! I should have held on to that.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

demag wrote:Jim you say you now have funds for six months. Why don't you pop a reminder up every six months so we can put a few quid in and keep it topped up. I don't mind paying but have a head like a sieve and forget
Dave, that's an excellent idea and that will be done... Many thanks :D
Jim

demag
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: "H" Citroen Bx Tgs Automatic.
2006 Toyota Prius T4 Gen 2.

Post by demag »

I have my moments. Who said that?! :-)

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
Dave
2011 Peugeot 3008 1.6hdi Exclusive EGS.
'04 C5 auto estate 2.2 hdi. Gone.
Bx 1.6 TGS Auto 50k A rare beast by all accounts. A bit tired but getting better by the day. Gone.
'96 XM 2.5TD VSX.......Sadly sold. What an idiot! I should have held on to that.
Bargeman
My Cars: 1999 Xantia Estate 2.0 16v
2012 C3 Picasso 1.6 HDI

Post by Bargeman »

Hi Jim

Only been a member for a couple of weeks, but have found so much info it is well worth a dribble of a few quid at the start of next month when pension paid.

Don't rush to be on pension, it ain't nice, have to budget for everything. But the sunshine is free :)

Bargeman
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Thanks Bargeman :D Much appreciated :D

I'm working part-time these days as a run-down toward retirement in the not too distant and I'm already having to watch the pennies!

I'm finding part-time is giving me an excellent work-life balance although a bit more life and a little less work would be welcome :lol:
Jim

hirsty
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

Post by hirsty »

Hi Jim,
Could you please forward details so I can make a donation. Iv'e more than had my money back from free advice and parts. :-D

hirsty
98 Xantia Mk2 2.0 16v Auto Exclusive 160k + Now gone to Citroen Heaven
2004 C5 Mk 1 2.0 8V VTR Estate - current. Now with leather.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

hirsty wrote:Hi Jim,
Could you please forward details so I can make a donation. Iv'e more than had my money back from free advice and parts. :-D
PM Sent Hirsty ;)
Jim

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

I'm delighted to report that the generous contributions made by many members both on here and the BXC have swollen the forum coffers to not far off £600 :D

A large chunk of that is now tucked away in a savings account where it will accrue a small amount of interest.

This is fantastic and secures the future of the forums very positively. An excellent result :D

I am especially grateful to those members who have elected to contribute a regular amount via Standing Order. Anyone who wishes to d that please PM me for account details.

If any member is interested to see the forum accounting and how the money is spent than I'm happy to show that upon request...
Jim

sparksie
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

Post by sparksie »

Hi
Sorry to be a bit of a Luddite
Could you post a step by step for Paypal donations, please?
Would love to help out, if I can, after all the help you guys gave me, FOC!
Just don't know how to initiate a payment.
My Paypal experience is limited to paying amounts solicited by third parties.
Thanks
Sparksie

2000 Xantia 1.9TurboD