test, please ignore.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Ewe make me feel mighty <font color="red">Rhyl.</font id="red">
Sorry I just slipped into singing there.
Hope it wasn't too <font color="red">Groes</font id="red"> [:D][:D] LOL
beezer

Post by beezer »

Corwen did you start singing?
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Well that was recently, when I was out in my <font color="red">Rhyd,</font id="red"> and the <font color="red">Cardiff </font id="red">started to wine, and it seemed like a good idea to join in with it, and the <font color="red">Dawn </font id="red">chorus that morning. [:D] LOL
bxbodger
My Cars:

Post by bxbodger »

Yes, my earlier prediction has come to pass- this has now definately turned into a "Car Mechanics" forum thread!!!!
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

C'est la vie mon Citroen ami ! [:D]
Unimog

Post by Unimog »

Sorry. I couldn't ignore it either. [:)]
Nice red button too. LOL [;)]
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

OH NO ! [:0]
It's that long lost thread back again ! [:D]
beezer

Post by beezer »

It was just a test. Please ignore.
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

OK I'll try, and resist but it's hard, and sometimes the temptation is just too much ! [:D]
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

i wonder just how many people have sat and read the whole thing through and then found need to book themselves into a PH for recouperation?
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Totally not related, but....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 26689&rd=1
quite a cheap project or source of parts.
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by vanny
i wonder just how many people have sat and read the whole thing through and then found need to book themselves into a PH for recouperation? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
With it having been viewed 955 times at the time of this post, and although quite a few of those will repeat viewings by the same people, this has probably been the <font color="red"> longest </font id="red"> thread on this forum !
As for the long term affects of this addiction we will have to see what happens !
Maybe it wears off, but there could be side effects. [:D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by martyhopkirk
Totally not related, but.... <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Well most of the posts on this thread, have had a tenuous relation to each other. So we shouldn't break the habit ! [:D]
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ACTIVE8</i>

[quote]
As for the long term affects of this addiction we will have to see what happens !
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Ask Mike how long he has been a Citroen Addict then...
I dont think it ever wears off!
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by martyhopkirk</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ACTIVE8</i>

[quote]
Ask Mike how long he has been a Citroen Addict then...
I dont think it ever wears off!
Yes, but the addiction I was refering to relates to this particular thread, and our habit/addiction to posting on it. [:)]
As for being Citroen addicts, well I think we all are. [:)]
I have always had an interest, and an association with them, but it's good to now actually own one. [:D]
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

I was reading some rather interesting research into addiction which has found that people with addictive personalities (tobacco, alcohol, drugs, citroens and so on) actually are missing a mutated gene.
All those who have never been an addict are in fact carrying round a mutant gene.
Nice to know were all normal then!