Well I've done It

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
jgra1
(Donor 2021)
Posts: 4625
Joined: 27 Nov 2005, 19:07
x 37

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by jgra1 »

:rofl2:

I don't have this fancy door pocket that lights up!

ambient lighting time is coming I fear :-D
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11828
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2001

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

Peasant....bet you don't have the little lights in the roof that shine on you at night either....so low brow
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
vborovic
Locked user account
Posts: 1750
Joined: 31 Oct 2013, 17:07
x 40

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by vborovic »

old'uns wrote:are my door pockets different to everyone else's??

you're claiming you can ACTUALLY put things in there?
I think Kenny was talking in general, not having X7 in mind ... unless he drinks from syringes ... :D
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11828
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2001

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

I have lights in the doors to show me where my Micro Torch and 5 pack of tissues are :)....that's it in total
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
jgra1
(Donor 2021)
Posts: 4625
Joined: 27 Nov 2005, 19:07
x 37

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by jgra1 »

Have these high brow lights ;) and the morning coffee sits well in the arm rest console thing .. can't drink it but it sits well, out of sight ;)
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11828
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2001

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

Glove box ?
....yep, for gloves,,,,nothing else not even the handbook :)

But I have to say I am used to it now, as DH said, it is good to be clutter free :)
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
User avatar
GiveMeABreak
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 41989
Joined: 15 Sep 2015, 19:38
x 6957

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by GiveMeABreak »

And when you've worked out what everything does, there's always my glasses case Mod for your shades or your bins 8-)
http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/wiki/Ad ... your_C5_X7
Please note, I'm no longer active on the Forum, so won't respond to messages.

Marc
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55061
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8386

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by CitroJim »

Keep the Xantia for when the X7 is troublesome Kenny ;)
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
KennyW
Donor 2024
Posts: 2615
Joined: 17 Jan 2006, 21:22
x 165

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by KennyW »

My laddie was thinking about using the xantia but has taken a likening to the DS3 as he can fit in it.

Kenny
C5 x7 2.0 HDi 160 hp Estate exclusive, moved on.
Xantia 2.0 Hdi 90hp 1999 only 189,000 and rising!!!!!!! Moved on to a new home
C3 1.4 petrol (SWMBO)
Xantia TD 1.9 Mk 2 Estate LX 1998 model over 210,000 miles now and still rising!!!!!!!!!!!!! now deceased 17/12/2010.
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55061
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8386

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by CitroJim »

I really hope after all the work you've done on it recently Kenny, it goes to a good home...
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
KennyW
Donor 2024
Posts: 2615
Joined: 17 Jan 2006, 21:22
x 165

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by KennyW »

Jim,

I'll be putting on the wanted & sale section in the forum soon .

Either complete car or for parts so others to keep their Xantias going.

Kennny
C5 x7 2.0 HDi 160 hp Estate exclusive, moved on.
Xantia 2.0 Hdi 90hp 1999 only 189,000 and rising!!!!!!! Moved on to a new home
C3 1.4 petrol (SWMBO)
Xantia TD 1.9 Mk 2 Estate LX 1998 model over 210,000 miles now and still rising!!!!!!!!!!!!! now deceased 17/12/2010.
citroenxm
Fallen Hero
Posts: 8061
Joined: 30 Dec 2004, 23:10
x 70

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by citroenxm »

Dont expect a lot more space inside Kenny, VERY Nice the X7s are, and I like them, they are not that spacious inside.

But, they are nice.
Sharing a pug 207 1.6 hdi Sw 16v.
M reg Xm 2.1 td auto exclusive S2 269k and rising
L reg XM V6 12v SEi auto .. Light project

A very sad...
1994 XM 2.1 d auto
User avatar
KennyW
Donor 2024
Posts: 2615
Joined: 17 Jan 2006, 21:22
x 165

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by KennyW »

If my laddie can fit in the back it's not bad for legroom.

I will have to get the seat position right as I like to see over my bonnet when driving..

Kenny
C5 x7 2.0 HDi 160 hp Estate exclusive, moved on.
Xantia 2.0 Hdi 90hp 1999 only 189,000 and rising!!!!!!! Moved on to a new home
C3 1.4 petrol (SWMBO)
Xantia TD 1.9 Mk 2 Estate LX 1998 model over 210,000 miles now and still rising!!!!!!!!!!!!! now deceased 17/12/2010.
User avatar
KennyW
Donor 2024
Posts: 2615
Joined: 17 Jan 2006, 21:22
x 165

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by KennyW »

Well it has arrived,I've had a quick look at the owners book and it will be night reading for the next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will get some pics down soon.

Kenny
C5 x7 2.0 HDi 160 hp Estate exclusive, moved on.
Xantia 2.0 Hdi 90hp 1999 only 189,000 and rising!!!!!!! Moved on to a new home
C3 1.4 petrol (SWMBO)
Xantia TD 1.9 Mk 2 Estate LX 1998 model over 210,000 miles now and still rising!!!!!!!!!!!!! now deceased 17/12/2010.
User avatar
KennyW
Donor 2024
Posts: 2615
Joined: 17 Jan 2006, 21:22
x 165

Re: Well I've done It

Unread post by KennyW »

Further update I've had a chance to look at the receipts and found the following

1. both front and rear discs and pads were changed 15 mths ago
2.full clutch and dmf changed march 2015 after noisy bearing sound
3. engine mount changed.
4. all four tyres recently changed with full alignment check

F irst 3 were all done citroen dealer.

Kenny
C5 x7 2.0 HDi 160 hp Estate exclusive, moved on.
Xantia 2.0 Hdi 90hp 1999 only 189,000 and rising!!!!!!! Moved on to a new home
C3 1.4 petrol (SWMBO)
Xantia TD 1.9 Mk 2 Estate LX 1998 model over 210,000 miles now and still rising!!!!!!!!!!!!! now deceased 17/12/2010.