Citroen Total Stickers - Where from?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

martyhopkirk

Citroen Total Stickers - Where from?

Post by martyhopkirk »

The Cit / Total oil stcker on my ZX is badly split and on my Xant non existant. Any ideas where i can get one or two from? Asked my local rottwieler dealer and they say they are applied at teh factory and of course they cant order them. - Which for something so small is proably dealer speak for "we can't be bothered mate, bugger off"'
Any thoughts?
Jon

Post by Jon »

Not from Citroen! I did just check by looking up rear window and tailgate on a couple of popular models, but there is no sign of the sticker on the parts listing.
Try "2cv Graphics by Jeff & Chris" they can/have reproduced loads of obsolete badges and stickers for Citroen models. http://members.aol.com/grafix2cv/ (site was very very slow when I looked, be patient).
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Thanks Jon.
BTW - hows the BX project?
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

Project BX!
It might take a bit of hunting, but there is a company which does all sorts of badges for VW's including the 'Fuct' badge, they might be able to do something if you get stuck!
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

The site-company that Jon mentioned is only 10 minutes from here, if I can help in any way just ask. :-)
RichardR
My Cars:

Post by RichardR »

You could try getting http://www.thecarsticker.co.uk to make a couple up for you if you can get the design for them. It's about a fiver per sticker.
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

Try "2cv Graphics by Jeff & Chris" they can/have reproduced loads of obsolete badges and stickers for Citroen models. http://members.aol.com/grafix2cv/ <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
£3.60 each for a colour reproduction of the Citroen / Total oil rear window stickers which adorn the 1990's citroens (newer cars seem to have a grey version).
Thanks for the link Jon - just photographed it, described it and gave measurements and away tehy went. £3.60 isnt a bad price either for a one off sticker.
Jon

Post by Jon »

That is good news.
Perhaps we ought to get them to produce some new Forum stickers, I have not got any more of the old ones as they were mislaid when I fitted a new kitchen!?!
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

I was given a Total sticker by the State distributor of Total Oils as a present following a sale of several hundred litres of LHM+ that I brokered for them so perhaps Total themselves may be worth approaching?
Alan S
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

That is good news.
Perhaps we ought to get them to produce some new Forum stickers, I have not got any more of the old ones as they were mislaid when I fitted a new kitchen!?!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Wouldnt do any harm to ask, I immagine more simple colour scheme and bulk orders would reduce price per sticker.
Will post photo when i get them.
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Forum sticker, T shirts, the possibilities are nedless, (see typing dyslexia) I would display mine proudly, how about a competition to design a sticker?, run with it;)
Stewart
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Think we need a more direct link to the website then (type in andyspares and it takes you to GSF, then you have to locate the right forum - I know its not THAT hard)
A shorter tag would be more memorable - even if it just redirects to the
http://www.andyspares.com/discussionforum/
pages.
How about it Jon, same stickers as before or a new logo? (always bearing in mind the forum has a logo - see top of page)
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Were we to have a new batch run up, Plastic stickers are more durable than what we have now.
I suggest that these be funded by ourselves. How many do we need and what do they cost to make?
CCC seems to charge about £1 per sticker.