Interview Tomorow - Rather be fettling a 2CV

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

martyhopkirk

Interview Tomorow - Rather be fettling a 2CV

Post by martyhopkirk »

Got an interview for a G grade tomorrow (working as an F as a lone practitioner which heaves me off something terrible)
Its more money, less patinets (40 as opposed to 207) and I should be able to get my holidays roughly when i want, again as opposed to having to fight for them and being on call even when off sick...
Yet why have i spent more time reading the 2CVGB handbook than doing any serious revision work? Just having a quick thrash about the interweb to see if i can come up with a convincing enough answer to the typical "what have you done to improve services" question (what do you mean aside from reducing the central clinics waiting list by 200 patients then?)
Just cant be bothered - I like working in Fleetwood.
So is it my love (just resent the caseload) for the job i already have which makes me want to not put in the effort for the G? Or is it my strange and fairly recent affliction with Citroens?
I fully expect this thread to be consigned to the bin very soon, but my wife truly does not want to listen to me moaning any more.
bxbodger
My Cars:

Post by bxbodger »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">"what have you done to improve services" <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Easy!!!!
" I have been doing private research into therapeutic working patterns, with the emphasis on lateral thinking and complex physical manipulation combined with mentally taxing exercises-I have old Citroens...."
Sorted!!!!
Robin
My Cars:

Post by Robin »

Bxb, thats wonderful. Lol
Stinkwheel

Post by Stinkwheel »

All my citroens are mentally taxing problems but not many of them are logical. In fact none of my cars have ever been logical, not the purchase, running, repairs, sale of etc etc. Thats why i love them.
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

Good luck Marty, respect to you doing your kind of work.
I won't bin the thread as you managed <i>just</i> keep it Citroen related[:D][}:)]
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

My gaffer came to see me today about some time in motion study that the dept I work in did in March this year. Apparently the big wigs up at HQ can't seem to see why I have so little time for lunch breaks etc during my day. They reckon that I may be over worked. Well done, I had 3 staff two years ago in the dept for my section and now I don't have any. I explained it like this.
Members of staff 3 + manager = work load with ease.
Members of staff 0 + Manager = work load, COMING OT OF MY EARS, NEED TO WORK ALL HOURS GOD SENDS.
Sorry for shouting. But is there any wonder why some days you just give up and surf the web??
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Well exactly! Fatal they have now installed the interweb at the main clinic i work!
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Didnt get job, bloke who got it has a lot less experience than me.
I blame Citroens! And this forum (which is now bookmarked on my work PC) (((LOL!)))
Actually cant say im too bothered just so long s he does not want me to wet nuse him in his new role. But so bad i've bid on an Austin Maxi on eBay - well the LNA was withdrawn from sale....