A BIG thank you to Savoy (Malcolm)

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Xantic
My Cars: In the past French ones
54 reg C5 Estate vtr
Picasso 2.0 HDI
X reg Xantia 2.0 Hdi
V reg Xantia Exclusive 2.0 hdi
BX Diesel 1.7
C5 2.2 Diesel exclusive auto.

A BIG thank you to Savoy (Malcolm)

Post by Xantic »

I met Malcolm, (Savoy) on Sunday.

What a polite, efficient and pleasant person to deal with, We had arranged to meet at a given place where i could get a lift to and Malcolm picked me up. He went out of his way to be honest for which i appreciated very much.

I had agreed to buy my latest car with him, The only bug bare of my journey was getting the 220 miles back home at 1am and then work the next morning, but it was worth it.

I am now the proud owner of a C5 estate with leather and the all important electric seats. Apart from a couple of closures on the motorway the drive was smooth and i did enjoy the drive. The Mrs loves the car and next weekend i shall take it for a drive.

My decision to ditch the Jaguar and go back to a Citroen was the right choice so i am now a very happy man.

My thanks to Malcom for all his effort and work and to his Mrs for the nice cup of coffee.

I shall not hesitate to deal with Malcom again only wish we could have chatted for a bit longer.

Pictures will follow of the car.

Russ..
Jaguar 2.0 Diesel
Peugeot 407 Diesel
LIVING THE DREAM

Russ..
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: A BIG thank you to Savoy (Malcolm)

Post by CitroJim »

Excellent Russ... I've heard many good reports of our Malcolm, all describing him as a top bloke..

I've spoken to him once and on that and others' words I've have no qualms in dealing with him...

Looking forward to hearing all about the C5 :)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Far too many good ones to remember. Many BL, Vauxhall, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, and now VAG

Re: A BIG thank you to Savoy (Malcolm)

Post by daviemck2006 »

I must say he seemed a good guy when he collected the car from me. Gave me a little extra for my fuel picking him up from the station.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Citroen relay camper 2012
In the family
Seat Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2019 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2