Davie's french attraction.
-
Citroening
- Posts: 2511
- Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 20:19
- x 19
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Smart looking cars the C4 Coupes in Silver - although I'm with Peter here...hopefully a spoiler is on the cards at some point... 
Franklin
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Doesn't look like I will get insurance payout until Monday, and I don't have the money to buy the c4 until I get it. I have been investigating the price of a spoiler. It wont be quite as difficult for me to get in and out of due to less bolstered seats than the vts. The 1.6 will be perfectly adequate for my needs, and will still have a red rev counter!
Theres good news from privilege insurance too regarding my insurance, I've paid for a whole year and I will get a whole year and will even get a refund of £24 as the premium has come down
The difference shall be when my renewal is due next November when I will be cut to 3 years no claims.
Theres good news from privilege insurance too regarding my insurance, I've paid for a whole year and I will get a whole year and will even get a refund of £24 as the premium has come down
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
Fake Concern
- Posts: 1034
- Joined: 27 Dec 2012, 10:41
- x 65
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Sounds like a win/win situation really!
Fake Concern, Volvo C30 T5 2011
Mrs Concern, Renault Moodus 1.6 Privilege 2004
Ms Concern No1, Pug 207 1.4 2008
Ms Concern No2, Citroen C4 VTS 2007
Mrs Concern, Renault Moodus 1.6 Privilege 2004
Ms Concern No1, Pug 207 1.4 2008
Ms Concern No2, Citroen C4 VTS 2007
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Theres a black spoiler on the bay for 60 quid ish. Im quite sure that would look good on a silver car with anthracite wheels

Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
Fake Concern
- Posts: 1034
- Joined: 27 Dec 2012, 10:41
- x 65
Re: Davie's french attraction.
They are all black except on a red Loeb & yeah should look great!
Fake Concern, Volvo C30 T5 2011
Mrs Concern, Renault Moodus 1.6 Privilege 2004
Ms Concern No1, Pug 207 1.4 2008
Ms Concern No2, Citroen C4 VTS 2007
Mrs Concern, Renault Moodus 1.6 Privilege 2004
Ms Concern No1, Pug 207 1.4 2008
Ms Concern No2, Citroen C4 VTS 2007
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
I better post this on here since it was mine. I think Franklin cleaned it lol
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Well my insurance payout is in my bank. I have decided not to buy the silver c4 as it is a 1600 petrol. They are too big for economy and too small for either fun or comfort. I decided this years ago, 1600 hatchbacks are a compromise car. I would rather go for another diesel c5 sized car or even bigger for comfort, or a little car aka 107 c1 c2 for total economy. Or if I'm not caring about economy or running costs something with a v6 or v8 under the bonnet. Car auction at thainstone for me on Monday night methinks. The chances are I will buy something, what it will be is another matter. Probably something I can sell on in a few months and do it again.
Shauns 107 is driving faultlessly. He has done 5000 miles in 2 months! He sure needs the economy! However it now has a little damage, he skidded on ice and walloped a really high kerb and damaged the front bumper. Only the plastics so he's going to leave it as it is until the warmer weather or when we see an undamaged one the right colour. Every one for sale just now needs painting, and not much better than the one that is on.
Shauns 107 is driving faultlessly. He has done 5000 miles in 2 months! He sure needs the economy! However it now has a little damage, he skidded on ice and walloped a really high kerb and damaged the front bumper. Only the plastics so he's going to leave it as it is until the warmer weather or when we see an undamaged one the right colour. Every one for sale just now needs painting, and not much better than the one that is on.
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
OnlineHell Razor5543
- (Donor 2023)
- Posts: 14308
- Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
- x 3306
Re: Davie's french attraction.
It might be worth calling into your local Lidl. Recently they were selling snow chains, and when I called into a local one about 3 weeks later they still had loads of sets. £20 a set.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Probably too big for the tiny bike tyres on a 107Hell Razor5543 wrote:It might be worth calling into your local Lidl. Recently they were selling snow chains, and when I called into a local one about 3 weeks later they still had loads of sets. £20 a set.
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
OnlineHell Razor5543
- (Donor 2023)
- Posts: 14308
- Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
- x 3306
Re: Davie's french attraction.
What are the tyre sizes on the 107?
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8390
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Little onesHell Razor5543 wrote:What are the tyre sizes on the 107?
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
155/65/14 I think from memory. As Jim said small ones lol
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
Northern_Mike
Re: Davie's french attraction.
They don't have tyres. They have a couple of rubber bands wrapped round milk-bottle tops.Hell Razor5543 wrote:What are the tyre sizes on the 107?
-
Northern_Mike
Re: Davie's french attraction.
I recently put a set of 135/80/13s on the DRK..daviemck2006 wrote:155/65/14 I think from memory. As Jim said small ones lol
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
You have 3 rubber bands per wheel then[emoji1]
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.