HELP please anyone in this DL8 1BA area with a printer

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut
My Cars:

HELP please anyone in this DL8 1BA area with a printer

Post by citronut »

im having problems with this guy

address censored just in case he see's it :roll: #-o :-D :lol: :rofl2: , if you can help i will pm. this to you
DL8 1BA

i got to items postage labels mixed up,
long story short

it transpired after lots of messaging to and from this guy, he eventually accepted me sending him a postage lable to send the other parties item on,

he said he dose not have a computer and printer ( i cant believe a transmission company does not have a computer and printer!!! ) and could only accept it via me posting it to him,
so i stuck in in the post ( Royal mail ) first class signed for on the 8/12/14 at 12.56, they only just tried to deliver yesterday 12/12/14, typical bloody useless R/M, so as no one was at the address ( or maybe would not sign for it !!! ) they put a card through the door and took it back to the local depot for collection

just wondered if anyone is local to this guy ( not being very helpful at all ) who could print this postage label and drop it round to him, so then he will have no more excuses in sending the other chap his item on
Last edited by citronut on 12 Dec 2014, 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
Northern_Mike

Re: HELP please anyone in this DL8 1BA area with a printer

Post by Northern_Mike »

Sounds like he's a complete dick! I'd go and see him myself but I'm not up that way until early in the new year.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

thanks Mike
but i dont want his nose to be re/shaped :shock: :evil: :roll: #-o :wink: ( well at least till the other chap has his part ),

once he has forwarded the part i will lety him know he aint getting a BAH HUMBUG card from me, also i will block him from purchasing anything more from me!!!!
Regards, malcolm.

Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

citronut wrote:thanks Mike
but i dont want his nose to be re/shaped :shock: :evil: :roll: #-o :wink:
It's more than 10 years (just) since I did anything like that, and that was only under extreme threat! I've a mate in Ripponden who I can ask if he ever goes up that way.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

northern_mike wrote:
citronut wrote:thanks Mike
but i dont want his nose to be re/shaped :shock: :evil: :roll: #-o :wink:
I've a mate in Ripponden who I can ask if he ever goes up that way.
down boy sit!!! :dom: :yikes: :twisted: :shock: #-o :-D :lol: :rofl2: :wink:
Regards, malcolm.

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Just remember that one attack can be taken as self-defence but more than one is assault!

Seriously Malcolm, that's terrible and I hope it is soon sorted. Why do people have to be so awkward? Can't he/she/it see it is actually making more work for themselves by being so difficult about something very simple?

Some people still baffle me :roll:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

CitroJim wrote:Just remember that one attack can be taken as self-defence but more than one is assault!

Seriously Malcolm, that's terrible and I hope it is soon sorted. Why do people have to be so awkward? Can't he/she/it see it is actually making more work for themselves by being so difficult about something very simple?

Some people still baffle me :roll:
The chap seems like a complete arse.

If you get it right first time Jim you only need the one attack :-) I still hold the distinction of being the only Englishman held in a cell in Jurere, Santa Catarina, and called a "violent maniac" by the police.

As you know, I'm a great big softy. I just got pushed way over the limit that day and snapped.

I'll go up and get the part for Malcolm myself if it's not sorted when I'm up there in a couple of weeks. I owe him a favour and it'll make a nice run out.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

as the third party asked me for a progress report,
i sent Mr D*I*C*K H*E*A*D a txt saying as he had not replied to my txt yesterday asking if he could put a redelivery request in to R/M,
i was going to send a report to ebay and send the third party his contact details,

that got a response #-o :? :wink:

Mr D H
carry on you a*s*s hole,
not my fault you sent the wrong parcel,
not my fault you sent the label signed for and the P/O didnt deliver,
you carry on,
the P/O are SUPPOSED to be delivering label on Monday
but you should know as you know everything else,

well i did ask for a response #-o :-D :lol: :rofl2: :rofl2:

all the way through this i have tried to keep good manners, as it was my fault in the first ploace, what is wrong with people,

Mr M G
i do understand your stance
what am i supposed to think when you do not let me know what is happening your end

also it is not the other guys fault

i am trying to get this sorted the smoothest way for all involved

i know i made the c up i accept that

so you never do then

Mr D H
if you want the parts sendingshut up and move on, lear by your mistake

well i never did :shock: :? #-o :-D :lol: :rofl2: :rofl2: :wink:
Regards, malcolm.

Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

I think you should let us know his eBay username and we can have a bit of fun with the pillock.

What is wrong with people? Modern society has turned many people into complete dicks. They want to get everything they can out of people and don't give a damn about their fellow human beings. Sad really. It's a follow on from the 80s and yuppie-ism, money grabbing, uncaring society, and the fault of the media and drivel like Eastenders on the telly where folk are always arguing, bad mouthing each other and fighting.

I'm actually heartily sick of living here amongst these (-expletive removed-). I fully intend to get my arse out of here to somewhere a lot friendlier and warmer once the time is right.
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

I would blame the prats from the USA for their litigation culture. They cannot accept when an honest mistake has been made, and help deal with the result. Do you remember the 'Top Gear' USA special when JC had a Camaro? At the end they gave away the cars, only for a lawyer to turn up, threatening to sue him for mis-representation (he had got the year wrong). This was a FREE car, for God's sake!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

I don't particularly like Americans or their culture James, but they're a damn sight more friendly than most people I meet in this country. The people I've met off here (you, Jim, Chris570, Citronut, DickieG, Citroënmad, electronmirror, and gibbo2286) have been the nicest folk I've met for years! Common interest? I don't think so. I've nothing in common with the folk I met in Colombia or the USA in the last few years but they were all really nice.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

does he expect me to send the label to him not signed for after the respose i have had from him,
he runs a transmission company and says he does not have a computer or printer, very odd, wouldnt trust him with a gear stick let alone a drive SHAFT
Regards, malcolm.

Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

northern_mike wrote:I don't particularly like Americans or their culture James, but they're a damn sight more friendly than most people I meet in this country. The people I've met off here (you, Jim, Chris570, Citronut, DickieG, Citroënmad, electronmirror, and gibbo2286) have been the nicest folk I've met for years! Common interest? I don't think so. I've nothing in common with the folk I met in Colombia or the USA in the last few years but they were all really nice.
I am careful when I use the term Americans, as my Great Aunt Sylvia is from the Argentine, although technically she is Uruguayan. She does not like the attitude of the officials from the USA, and take great delight (when she is in a windup mood) in saying that she is American if she has to pass through the USA on the way to the Argentine. The officials try to claim that she is NOT American, and she (who is probably a damn sight better educated than they are) is clearly able to prove that she is from an American continent, and has the right to say she IS American!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

Hell Razor5543 wrote:
northern_mike wrote:I don't particularly like Americans or their culture James, but they're a damn sight more friendly than most people I meet in this country. The people I've met off here (you, Jim, Chris570, Citronut, DickieG, Citroënmad, electronmirror, and gibbo2286) have been the nicest folk I've met for years! Common interest? I don't think so. I've nothing in common with the folk I met in Colombia or the USA in the last few years but they were all really nice.
I am careful when I use the term Americans,
I'm not. If I say Americans, I mean North Americans. I have plenty of family there. Doesn't mean I have to like them. There isn't a politically correct term to describe some of the family I have in Louisiana..
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

I don't think there's a utopia anywhere, anymore. New Zealand runs closest of the English speaking countries IMO, but unless you have financial mobility it is like quicksand. Mainland Oz is busy trying to flush its best qualities down the plughole, North America is no good if you're not cashed up or willing to play along, Canada too cold... And by the time you get stitched up with someone the allure of places filled with beautiful women (whether Budapest, Tel Aviv, BsAs or Paris) is diluted...

It's why I have a few acres in the middle of nowhere; arable enough with ongoing care and nobody around gives a rats provided you aren't cutting their lunch or knocking over their house.