Paris Motor Show 2014

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

old'uns
My Cars: '02 C5 - gone
'09 X7 - gone
CMax - X7 replacement - gone
Acadiane - lost to a V5c applicant
'06 C5 VTR auto est
'90 Honda Beat
'73 ST70 Dax
'75 ST Dax - 120 powered

Paris Motor Show 2014

Post by old'uns »

Had a day out last Monday to said show, pics show just how much i thought of the 'moderns'..... :lol:
unfortunately only took phone with me so 'scuse the p**s poor quality
also should have taken pics of info but we all need a little mystery sometimes :oops:
the concept cars in this hall were all from past shows.

Peugeot from way back 403 i think?

absolutely no idea what this is, another one similar to it beside this one but too many people around to get decent pics, Right hand drive, Dutch friend thought it was something to do with driving in the mountains? still awesome though...

no intro needed for these....

...although according to the Bumpf this was built in 2012

Peugeot saloon of some kind

Renault concepts of some description...
must admit my first thought when seeing it was C6?

this looks so much better in the flesh, the glare where headlight should be ruins it but the area was small holes through the bodywork in lieu of lamps

Citroen Volty thingy concept car

and just to prove i did actually look at new stuff.....

BINI concept 2 door leggera, nice looking but again waaaay too busy to get decent pics, taillights are cool though

managed to get on to the Maserati stand, Dutch guy with us bent the truth slightly regarding being interested in buying a DIESEL Ghibli :shock: although he does own three Masa's from the BiTurbo era.
no idea what model this is/will be but it's a fine looking rear end

and finally a concept of a car thats only just available....

almost forgot this as well, my Acadiane will never be as good as this but one can dream...
currently '06 C5 2.0 HDi auto estate Tip run and France trekker - well should be!! occupied currently by '10 Superb DSG 170 elegance- whistles and bells that work
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Paris Motor Show 2014

Post by CitroJim »

That's lovely 8-)

Enjoyed all that immensely :-D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
NewcastleFalcon

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

old'uns wrote:
Peugeot from way back 403 i think?

MINI concept 2 door leggera, nice looking but again waaaay too busy to get decent pics, taillights are cool though

and finally a concept of a car thats only just available....
The top one of these is my favorite of the bunch. I may sample the taillights from the Mini Superleggera Vision and the citroen and post them up on the "Whatsthenthen?" thread. I think the Superleggera lights will be a bridge too far for CitroJim :)

regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

NewcastleFalcon wrote: I think the Superleggera lights will be a bridge too far for CitroJim :)
You're right Neil, they are :twisted:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
macAU
My Cars:

Post by macAU »

Thanks for sharing. Some interesting cars there. Can't say that too many of the modern ones catch my interest like some of the classics though.
1924 5CV 'la petit citron', 1970 Citroen DS21 Pallas, 1973 Citroen D Super 5
1981 Citroen CX 2400 Pallas C-matic, 1981 Citroen CX Reflex 'Familiale' 2400 ZF auto
1981 Citroen CX Super 'Familiale' 2400 C-matic, 2011 Citroen C5 and a 1991 Mazda E2200