Car shows today in Berkshire?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Northern_Mike

Car shows today in Berkshire?

Post by Northern_Mike »

Are any of you aware of any classic car shows today in Berkshire or Surrey? Just on my way back from a trip out in the DRK I saw a Traction in convoy with a Moggie Minor and scruffy DS, the coming the other way at the roundabout in quick succession 2 SMs, a DS, a 2cv, two old Jags and a couple of old Ferraris. I imagine they were all travelling in convoy somewhere... but where? Google doesn't help..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Car shows today in Berkshire?

Post by CitroJim »

Mike, I think there's some sort of car show on just about every weekend...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

CitroJim wrote:Mike, I think there's some sort of car show on just about every weekend...
Yes, I know that. I just couldn't find anything remotely local in the usual places (PC, Car and Classic, Classic car etc). Thought with the amount of French stuff someone here might have a bit of information.
NewcastleFalcon

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Not much help to your question, no listings for Berkshire for this weekend, but another resource.
classiccarshowsuk.co.uk

There's Red October for example a gathering of Eastern Bloc classics at the iconic Ace Cafe on the North Circular Road tomorrow!

regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

I expect the smog to be terrible on the A406 tomorrow then..
Tecar

Post by Tecar »

Pretty sure it would have been our scruffy ID19B you saw :rofl2:
It was on a "Weird and Wonderful" run within the Winkfield/Ascot/Maidenhead-ish area, with 2 SM's - brown & gold (but no other Cits).
There were about 15 or so cars.
It was a charity fundraiser, and the intention is to do more.
Kris