NHS mob phone removal service

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut
My Cars:

NHS mob phone removal service

Post by citronut »

its not that painful honest.gov :shock: :roll: you might just feel a little prick :roll: #-o

on route home from dropping her in doors to work this morning,

driving along the main road indicated to turn right down a norrow road the drops quite sharp and of at and angle, as i was just turning into the road a young girl i spoz about 16ish walked straight into my path, she had not even looked up from her mobile phone at all,

i blasted my horn that got her attention as she waved her hands up saying sorry :? :? :evil: :evil: ,

conclusion mobile phone is more important that your life :o :o :roll: #-o
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
handyman
My Cars:

Re: NHS mob phone removal service

Post by handyman »

Are they treating you for shock, Malc? :shock:

Just consider these numpties as a moving traffic hazard! :roll: :roll:

Evolution will either ensure their elimination or they will evolve or mutate into a permanently inserted piece of plastic in their ear. Look at yourself as part of the evolution. Like a mini Darwin. 8-[

Imaging how bad it must be driving in the Smoke or other larger cities, with so many more numpties to choose from. All those points you could amass. :twisted:

H
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Gosh Malc. not what you want at all :evil:

I notice these days everybody seems to be surgically attached to their mobile.. Poor sods are more often than not observed walking and studiously studying their mobile.. I even hear of people taking them into the loo... FFS :twisted:

It's a funny old world and not one I'm a member of I'm happy to say...

From my world I enjoy taking the mick out of those so seeming dependant on their mobiles... It's good fun...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
RichardW
Forum Treasurer
My Cars: MK2 '17 C4GP 1.6 BlueHDi 120
'13 3008 1.6 HDi GripControl

Post by RichardW »

See that Jim in the corner over there? He lies under old cars, re-builds auto gearboxes, spends hours talking about it on the net, and mends knackered old radios, for FUN! when he could be spending all his time on Facebook on his phone. What a weirdo!!

:lol: It takes all sorts.... I get plent of strange looks, when the state of my hands gives away the weekend's endeavours - and I work in an office full of Engineers that you would have thought would have some interest / ability....
Richard W
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

RichardW wrote:See that Jim in the corner over there? He lies under old cars, re-builds auto gearboxes, spends hours talking about it on the net, and mends knackered old radios, for FUN! when he could be spending all his time on Facebook on his phone. What a weirdo!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You missed a couple Richard :)

I also cook and bake for pleasure as well as practising a martial art!

No time at all for FaceBook or a phone!!!

Somehow I also find time to go to work four days a week :twisted:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Posted in the wrong thread :oops:
Jim

citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

CitroJim wrote: I even hear of people taking them into the loo... FFS :twisted:
my son does that,

maybe i should purchase an old red telephone box and stick it up the far corner of the garden, and instal a loo in it, i could be called a pleb--lick phone booth
Regards, malcolm.

citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

CitroJim wrote:Posted in the wrong thread :oops:
there Y go Jim or should that be U :? :wink: :rofl2: :rofl2:

you should really get some more practice at txt-ing #-o :roll: :-D :wink: then you wouldnt post in the wrong thread
Regards, malcolm.

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

citronut wrote:
CitroJim wrote:Posted in the wrong thread :oops:
there Y go Jim

you should really get some more practice at txt-ing #-o :roll: :-D :wink: then you wouldnt post in the wrong thread
I clearly need the practice Malcolm, making a fundamental error like that!
Jim

Xaccers
My Cars:

Post by Xaccers »

Maybe they need to show this advert more often?

1.9TD+ SX Xantia Estate (Cassy) running on 100% veg
1.9TD SX Xantia Hatchback (Jenny) running on 100% veg for sale
Laguna II 2.0dCi Privilege (Monty)

DIY sphere tool
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

CitroJim wrote:
I notice these days everybody seems to be surgically attached to their mobile.. Poor sods are more often than not observed walking and studiously studying their mobile.. I even hear of people taking them into the loo... FFS :twisted:
I do that. I do it with the iPad too. It's the only bloody chance I get to read the news or watch something in peace with a 4 year old charging around all the time!
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

northern_mike wrote:
CitroJim wrote:
I do that. I do it with the iPad too. It's the only bloody chance I get to read the news or watch something in peace with a 4 year old charging around all the time!
And as he gets older Mike you'll find it's the prime and often the only way of communicating with him!!!
Jim

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

CitroJim wrote:Gosh Malc. not what you want at all :evil:

It's a funny old world and not one I'm a member of I'm happy to say...

From my world I enjoy taking the mick out of those so seeming dependant on their mobiles... It's good fun...
It's where they "log on" to Facebook! :wink:

Or should it be arsebook?

So those phones that people hand in to recycle, would not exactly be fresh and clean, they could be covered in crap! :wink:
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

ACTIVE8 wrote: So those phones that people hand in to recycle, would not exactly be fresh and clean, they could be covered in crap! :wink:
Very possibly although they reckon the most unhygienic of all are computer keyboards :evil:

Many people seem to not understand the need to wash hands :roll: Amazing really..
Jim

citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

CitroJim wrote:
ACTIVE8 wrote: Many people seem to not understand the need to wash hands :roll: Amazing really..
especially before going into have your phone surgically removed #-o :wink:
Regards, malcolm.