Peugeot Sedre

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Peugeot Sedre

Post by addo »

Being unschooled in torrent downloads (and noting sites like Pirate bay tended to imply they're heavily used for p**n sharing) I have been eyeing off Fleabay copies of SEDRE.

Some sellers go so far as to suggest the Pug version works with 64-Bit Win7. Has anyone been able to confirm this?

I really need a couple of 307 wiring diagrams, like, yesterday but the resource overall is sorely needed. Would be happy to tag with a regular site participant if anyone would like to receive the discs, install their own copy and then forward to me - the catch being you need to get me PDFs of the wiring needed on the way through...

This process would start immediately upon agreement.

Have seen this fellow's feedback to be decent: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221301956810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
citronut
My Cars:

Re: Peugeot Sedre

Post by citronut »

is there particular diagrams you require Adam as i have the haynee ass BOL on the 307, and i could attempt to scan the relevant page's and email to you if that helps,

are you not registered on

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or do you not want to get the diagrams via there subscription service
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Hi Malcolm, there are some subtle differences with the EW10J4 harnesses I need to go through with a fine toothed comb.

It took me a while to find the subscription side of Serve iceblocks, and I've never seen any documentation of how it works, nor assurance it will access what I need. Have you ever used it?
citronut
My Cars:

Re:

Post by citronut »

addo wrote:Hi Malcolm, there are some subtle differences with the EW10J4 harnesses I need to go through with a fine toothed comb.

It took me a while to find the subscription side of Serve iceblocks, and I've never seen any documentation of how it works, nor assurance it will access what I need. Have you ever used it?
no i have not used any of the payed for service's,
as running along side or possibly mixed in with the green blood i have some Jewish blood :-D :shock: :wink:
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

C'mon, spend some of that gelt. PSA are struggling - it's tzedakah, chaver.

I gave the subscription a crack. One hour for €5,60 or so. It was under the "paint suppliers information" menu. :roll: Not the simplest; I did feel time pressured but found the wiring could be readily saved as bitmaps by right clicking, then viewed or printed.

Presuming the CDs work, they rapidly come out ahead in costs.
Ben82
My Cars: C5 V6 2004

Post by Ben82 »

The Citroen SEDRE works with 64bit fine (I run it on Windows 8 now), and since the Pug one is pretty much identical, I don't see why it wouldn't.

BTW: I can get you links to the source downloads that the fleabayers get, and make money from, but if it's anything like the Citroen one, you're looking at around 16Gb to download, so it doesn't come lightly. If you're still interested in downloading rather than parting with some cash for the discs, let me know and I'll pop you a PM in the morning ( my morning not yours :) ) with the links.
2004 Citroen C5 3L V6 Auto
Brit living in Sweden with an imported from Germany French Car!
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Post by spider »

Peugeot one works as you know ;)

As above they are far too large to download though hence most sellers tend to offer 2 or 3 dvd's containing them, usually these media actually are .iso BD images.
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG